Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Only vocal Sub player here!! Here’s my take,
1-Phoebe
2-Elena
3-Yvette (she’s getting content, so she’ll definitely go up)
Not accounting Callista and Cynthia because of obvious reason…
Best gals obviously Delilah and Veronica:love: :ROFLMAO: ;)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think Elena is beautiful, and also with the advantage of never having seen her in another game, as many here have complained.

Don't like Phoebe so much, I prefer either of her two daughters, and please don't get mad but I can't remember who Yvette was :KEK:.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Lol....V and Astrid's mother!!!
So, if I remember correctly, she's another blonde similar to Phoebe who doesn't stand out much, at least not as much as Elena :sneaky:.
Bad PL...bad..bad bad :ROFLMAO:
I haven't played KG in over a month and I've got now over 50 AVNs here on F95, plus the SFW stuff I sometimes play on Steam makes my brain fail with a lot of the names, although I always remember what they look like or the faces :cool:.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think Elena is beautiful, and also with the advantage of never having seen her in another game, as many here have complained.

Don't like Phoebe so much, I prefer either of her two daughters, and please don't get mad but I can't remember who Yvette was :KEK:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, if I remember correctly, she's another blonde similar to Phoebe who doesn't stand out much, at least not as much as Elena :sneaky:.

I haven't played KG in over a month and I've got now over 50 AVNs here on F95, plus the SFW stuff I sometimes play on Steam makes my brain fail with a lot of the names, although I always remember what they look like or the faces :cool:.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have a feeling Tess will blue ball us for a while longer on this one. A lot of people are looking forward to this, so delaying the scene keeps building anticipation for it, as well as keep interest in the game. Also, denying the audience a thing they want fits quite well into her 'Sadist' character. That's what I would do anyway. :devilish:
I'm looking forward to it too, but my inner pessimist tells me that this scene with Olivia and Cassandra will be limited to Olivia excitedly watching Kane and assessing his snu-snu skills and we won't see a full-blown sexy scene with her until Pt3 at the earliest (perhaps this will be raffled off as an extra prize for the KaneDom who manages to take the K10->M+ rank).
Yeah, i´m with you two. Eexcited to see that scene but i know is going to take more time to see them fucking together. Anyway i like slow cooking so i´m "good" with the wait, at least it feels natural, they are getting bravier in each update so step by step.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah, i´m with you two. Eexcited to see that scene but i know is going to take more time to see them fucking together. Anyway i like slow cooking so i´m "good" with the wait, at least it feels natural, they are getting bravier in each update so step by step.
The key to this “cooking” is not to keep the hot dish in the oven for too long:)..and Kane+Olivia don't need a "candy-bouquet" period and dancing under the sakura, they've known each other since childhood...I think pt3 for full-fledged sex looks like a reasonable enough timeframe and dragging it out even further, putting everything off until ep9, would be the wrong decision. (imo)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think pt 3 for full-fledged sex looks like a reasonable enough timeframe and dragging it out even further, putting everything off until ep9, would be the wrong decision. (imo)
Anything else aside, far too many VN's keep the honey out of reach for far too long. In some of them, it's really the only draw so can perhaps understand but with this, the story is the draw, Olivia is just the icing on the cake and I agree, leaving her too long would be a mistake for me.

I guess it depends on Tess in terms of how the story progresses, if in a sexual union for me it would only improve their bond and their dedication and committment towards each other in progressing both of their goals to get to the top and take over.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The key to this “cooking” is not to keep the hot dish in the oven for too long:)..and Kane+Olivia don't need a "candy-bouquet" period and dancing under the sakura, they've known each other since childhood...I think pt3 for full-fledged sex looks like a reasonable enough timeframe and dragging it out even further, putting everything off until ep9, would be the wrong decision. (imo)
Yeah, definitely.

And we are talking about a world of sex and depravation, sooner or later it has to occur.

Lets see how this new chapter ends and we will know more or less what can happen or not in the next parts. By the way, i think this new chapter is going to end with Olivia saying something like "i want to prove how ready you are but now is not the moment... I will speak with you later in a place more private..." Or something like that, their sexual encounters always end like that :LOL:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You're talking about sex, depravity and more sex! :devilish:.

Meanwhile, the world of KG is coming to an end, there are hardly any plants left, Kane now has other more pressing responsibilities :Kappa:.

Now, if you're playing as a sub, I'll shut up and say nothing, because the only thing left to think about on this path is sex.

Mar 11, 2023
You're talking about sex, depravity and more sex! :devilish:.

Meanwhile, the world of KG is coming to an end, there are hardly any plants left, Kane now has other more pressing responsibilities :Kappa:.

Now, if you're playing as a sub, I'll shut up and say nothing, because the only thing left to think about on this path is sex.
Oh, screw the world, I just want to bang Angelica and Alessa. And if Kane is the world's only hope, than that world is really done for.

Speaking of the state of the world - could it be that one of those states will be a full on matriarchy? I know Olivia asks Kane a question about that on a sub playthrough, and Alessa apparently believes that (at least on secretsub). Now that would be a literal hell on earth, worse than any nuclear war. Better to let it end.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But without a world you can't bang them, unless there is a heaven or a hell.
Well, to be fair, we already fucked Alessa.
Of course, we can't get bored with Alessa, and we definitely need more sex scenes with her (including various fetishes and male domination)..BTW, I'm insanely turned on by Alessa's submissiveness. Yeah, in terms of “game lore” Alessa isn't, but who cares about "lore" when you can just subjugate her and she won't mind.

Many of them claim matriarchy and female supremacy, but that's only until the self-assured KaneDom and his cock-shaped jackhammer get in the way and beat the shit out of their beautiful heads once and for all.

Mar 11, 2023
Well, to be fair, we already fucked Alessa.

Of course, we can't get bored with Alessa, and we definitely need more sex scenes with her (including various fetishes and male domination)..BTW, I'm insanely turned on by Alessa's submissiveness. Yeah, in terms of “game lore” Alessa isn't, but who cares about "lore" when you can just subjugate her and she won't mind.
One can never have enough of Alessa, that's just the truth of the world. I doubt we'll get more scenes with her at least until ep.9 though, hopefully it will be a full on harem experience, with Celeste, Sam and Patricia (ugh!).
This game needs a replay gallery badly
Yeah, that's true. Sancho mod provides a gallery among other things, but iirc it has a couple of scenes missing (K1/K2).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
One can never have enough of Alessa, that's just the truth of the world. I doubt we'll get more scenes with her at least until ep.9 though, hopefully it will be a full on harem experience, with Celeste, Sam and Patricia (ugh!).
I don't know about Sam and Pat, but we know for sure (from Tess' own words) that Phoebe (+ possibly someone else) will be in the harem.

The Alessandra/Celeste/Phoebe harem path (my original narrative) may be tweaked and even expanded.

As for Sam, no argument, she's a very hot bitch, but she has an extremely high level of sadism, and I think she'll stay in Jules' tentative “camp”. Although I wouldn't mind poaching her into Kane's future harem.

As for the replay gallery. Considering Sancho1969 hasn't been on the forum (I hope he's okay) since as late as June 28, this could be a problem..I'm not a dev, but I don't think creating a game gallery is some prohibitive level of difficulty. After all, Tess could delegate this task to someone on her team (or outsource it).

Mar 11, 2023
I don't know about Sam and Pat, but we know for sure (from Tess' own words) that Phoebe (+ possibly someone else) will be in the harem.

The Alessandra/Celeste/Phoebe harem path (my original narrative) may be tweaked and even expanded.

As for Sam, no argument, she's a very hot bitch, but she has an extremely high level of sadism, and I think she'll stay in Jules' tentative “camp”. Although I wouldn't mind poaching her into Kane's future harem.
Oh, fuck yes! That's great news for a Phoebe fan like me!
I kinda assumed that Sam could be part of both harems because of the scene in the swimming pool - the dynamic between Sam and Alessa was quite a familiar one, like she is more than just another employer.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes