Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Karma [1.0 Extended] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux/Pac (1.4 GB/ 343 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Karma [0.9] Compressed

Win/Linux (1.32 GB/ 470 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 1.9
Image Quality: 60%.
Please consider another server those two does not work for me I don't know why and thanks

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
so even though it says completed. will more things be added????
I want more stuff like this with the mc and the blonde girl

does anyone what daz model was used to create the blond anyways?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask what is the difference between this and the older version? Is it the same game but with a different name, or is it something completely different?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have to ask what is the difference between this and the older version? Is it the same game but with a different name, or is it something completely different?
As the dev said above, better sex scenes, few more scenes, english corrected.

Reactions: E_O_N

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
does anyone know how to get the different endings? im trying new results and i cant get anything than the help mark ending and the one where mark has all the women. the rest of the endings idk how in the world to get them

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished playing the newer version and from what I have seen while a lot of it is the same there are some things different like the creator said. As for the endings there are now 6 endings I will list them from best to worst and how to get them in detail.

1) Ultimate good ending With Sandra, Melissa, and Clara.

(Prereq you need to have gotten ending 3 to get this ending.)

A) After you done your second (or third if you didn't get ending 3 the first or second time) When you go get to party with your Samantha choose the revenge choice.

B) when it comes time to help or destroy mark choose to destroy him.

C) When it comes to the time to tell him what to say use the following choices

Make fun of his mother
make fun of his authority
tell him to calm down.

D) when you get the choice to forget his meds or give them choose to forget his meds

E) When the final choice of the game comes choose 1 last thing.

Do all this and you get the perfect ending

2) Very Good ending with Sandra, and Clara

Follow steps A B C and D like before however instead of choosing one last fling choose let her go.

3) Good ending With Clara

This ending can be gained on your very first playthrough. Meaning the Prereq and "A" aren't needed.

All that is needed for this ending is to follow steps B and C when doing your first playthrough.

If you are doing a second playthrough and already got ending three to get it again any combination will get it for you a second time.

1) Follow letters A, B, and C but when it comes to step D choose to give his meds and you will get this ending
2) If you choose one of the other two choices for choice (A) then you need to follow choices B and C and you will get this ending again.

4) Neutral ending

All you need to do for this ending is when (B) comes choose to help Mark and you will get this ending.

5) Bad ending Lite

Please note that this ending unless you delete the Persist file within your save folder you can only get this once. Meaning if you want to see this ending you need to delete your persist to watch it again. As for how you get this ending all you need to do is the following.

Step (A) doesn't matter (You can choose any of the choices when you are at the party)
Step (B) Choice to Destroy mark
Step (C) Get one or more of the triggers wrong

If you do this and it is your first time screwing up step C you will get the this ending.

6) Ultimate bad ending

Like the Ultimate good ending the Ultimate Bad Ending also has a PreReq and that Prereq is getting the bad ending.

To get this ending all you need to do is follow everything to get the first bad end, but make sure it is your second time or later doing so.

Doing this will get you the Ultimate bad ending.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Finished playing the newer version and from what I have seen while a lot of it is the same there are some things different like the creator said. As for the endings there are now 6 endings I will list them from best to worst and how to get them in detail.

1) Ultimate good ending With Sandra, Melissa, and Clara.

(Prereq you need to have gotten ending 3 to get this ending.)

A) After you done your second (or third if you didn't get ending 3 the first or second time) When you go get to party with your Samantha choose the revenge choice.

B) when it comes time to help or destroy mark choose to destroy him.

C) When it comes to the time to tell him what to say use the following choices

Make fun of his mother
make fun of his authority
tell him to calm down.

D) when you get the choice to forget his meds or give them choose to forget his meds

E) When the final choice of the game comes choose 1 last thing.

Do all this and you get the perfect ending

2) Very Good ending with Sandra, and Clara

Follow steps A B C and D like before however instead of choosing one last fling choose let her go.

3) Good ending With Clara

This ending can be gained on your very first playthrough. Meaning the Prereq and "A" aren't needed.

All that is needed for this ending is to follow steps B and C when doing your first playthrough.

If you are doing a second playthrough and already got ending three to get it again any combination will get it for you a second time.

1) Follow letters A, B, and C but when it comes to step D choose to give his meds and you will get this ending
2) If you choose one of the other two choices for choice (A) then you need to follow choices B and C and you will get this ending again.

4) Neutral ending

All you need to do for this ending is when (B) comes choose to help Mark and you will get this ending.

5) Bad ending Lite

Please note that this ending unless you delete the Persist file within your save folder you can only get this once. Meaning if you want to see this ending you need to delete your persist to watch it again. As for how you get this ending all you need to do is the following.

Step (A) doesn't matter (You can choose any of the choices when you are at the party)
Step (B) Choice to Destroy mark
Step (C) Get one or more of the triggers wrong

If you do this and it is your first time screwing up step C you will get the this ending.

6) Ultimate bad ending

Like the Ultimate good ending the Ultimate Bad Ending also has a PreReq and that Prereq is getting the bad ending.

To get this ending all you need to do is follow everything to get the first bad end, but make sure it is your second time or later doing so.

Doing this will get you the Ultimate bad ending.
for a repeat of the 5th are you sure about that? cos renpy also saves in the roaming and posibly also the LocalLow under appdata. tried it and doesnt work. so id change it so it say once you hit the correct scene/after any choices and its thoroughly locked it, then save but not before this does have a roll back with scroll wheel. the dev could also ad some sorta gallery thing, but oh well

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes