Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
v1.2.9.32
I have no idea why game wouldn't be able to see FastCutIns mod. Perhaps an incompatibility issue between game and mod versions or Vortex somehow screwed up. The best thing you can do is update/download latest version of everything, including the game itself(1.2.9.42 posted on here isn't the newest version but you can try) and try installing mods manually this time. If it still doesn't work try asking about it on discord server of the game, last time I checked mod developers were active there.

Last edited:

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
I have no idea why game wouldn't be able to see FastCutIns but CCMod. Perhaps an incompatibility issue between game and mod versions or Vortex somehow screwed up. The best thing you can do is update/download latest version of everything, including the game itself(1.2.9.42 posted on here isn't the newest version) and try installing mods manually this time. If it still doesn't work try asking about it on discord server of the game, last time I checked mod developers were active there.
i'll try 42, then join discord if i keep getting an issue

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
These questions purpose were to highlight how adding new stuff increase complexity and time. I didn't suggest including mods in the game.
To simplify, if we add X costumes it would require X times more work to add new boobs size. Reason is that a costume (at least in current implementation of layers) depends on boobs, so any change to boobs requires change in all costumes.
To continue this thought, if we add whole art style, which depends on everything, from that moment everything would require twice more work.
Of course. I think everyone here understands the implied time investment for any of what's being suggested (I'd hope so, at least).

That wasn't really the core argument for a lot of people, though. A lot of people just didn't feel that what was being changed was time well spent. I can recall a number of consistently suggested changes that were a much bigger priority for people in this thread than the art style change. It feels like there's a disconnect between what players want and what the dev team wants, which is unfortunate, but pretty normal.

My own point was really that I get why people are frustrated and it's fine for them to vent those frustrations. There was more than enough constructive criticism, after all.

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
Dang, now that I'm thinking about changes people suggested...I still can't believe you don't get anything of value from the Gym side-job. Can you imagine working as a Gym trainer and not getting paid? That is crazy to me :LOL:

possaad

Jul 13, 2018
Sorry guys can someone help me there are few things I need to understand
What is the purpose of maso build???
Can you progress in the game if you used this build??
Is there any way to avoid sad passive???
I tried this walkthrough to get the maso build but no matter I do I keep getting sad passive too and can't pass level 1

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Of course. I think everyone here understands the implied time investment for any of what's being suggested (I'd hope so, at least).

That wasn't really the core argument for a lot of people, though. A lot of people just didn't feel that what was being changed was time well spent. I can recall a number of consistently suggested changes that were a much bigger priority for people in this thread than the art style change. It feels like there's a disconnect between what players want and what the dev team wants, which is unfortunate, but pretty normal.

My own point was really that I get why people are frustrated and it's fine for them to vent those frustrations. There was more than enough constructive criticism, after all.
A complete gym rework, edicts and a side job for the 4th floor, and new outfits and poses were my number 1 desire.

Reactions: ThatHero

Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry guys can someone help me there are few things I need to understand
What is the purpose of maso build???
Can you progress in the game if you used this build??
Is there any way to avoid sad passive???
I tried this walkthrough to get the maso build but no matter I do I keep getting sad passive too and can't pass level 1
You're either beating the enemies up or making them nut via sexual actions, standing around waiting for them to act upon you is silly (if I understood the "guide" you linked correctly).
Decide whether you want to fight or fuck your way to victory; if you want to fight your way to victory then pick a main stat and focus it.
For my slut playthrough I focused Endurance > Dex > Mind and focused on oral to get the passive which recovers Mind when swallowing cum.
Don't try and rock paper scissors the enemies with your attacks if you're fighting them, you'll end up spreading your level ups too thinly.
Try not to rack up too many passives too quickly otherwise you'll struggle to progress and I'd suggest keeping corruption low until you decide how you want to deal with the level 2 Nerd's blackmail edict.

4.60 star(s) 379 Votes