xazex

Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys.

Is there a mod to change the requirements of eddicts? From level 2 subjugated into level 1 subjugated ?

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Overall really disappointed with v5. Changes with DEX based enemies dealing more pleasure has completely ruined the balance of the game at the higher levels. I have 50 END stacked and still receive up to 20 PLEASURE damage per enemy per attack. Regardless of passives incurred this seems a bit excessive and can result in being stun locked via orgasms.

That and the bulk of newer scenes/positions are inaccessible through normal gameplay and must be sought after intentionally through specific items and what not. Which really ruins the immersion. The author should really make any enemy able to initiate any sex position (under the right circumstances). And should re-balance the individual pleasure meters so items are no longer necessary to view certain scenes.

Luden

Mar 9, 2018
Excuse me, can anyone share v0.5 q, the last links i found seems to be broken, thanks in advance.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
riots are based on a % basis, so you can only lower the chances of it happening, no way of totally stop it (for now)
You can stop it, if you only enact riot lowering edicts and no edicts that raise it. There are titles that help, too. Note that some edicts are coded wrong. Repairing the bar raises the riot chance and letting the visitors pay at the reception decreases the chance contrary to the edict description. But that is probably not intended and will get fixed in the future. With titles (and/or playing on easy) it is possible to get a riot chance of zero.
Also, the chances get added for each day. So the riot chances build up each day until they eventually riot if you have a riot chance of > 0. (They ofc reset once the riot starts)

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Is there a way to make a goblin fuck Karryn while she works as an receptionist everytime i play like 30 minutes i get like 5 goblins which they only perform pussy licking why dont they fuck her what am i doing wrong let me know if you know anything about that guys

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I hope there

I hope there's a battle choice here.... Like karryn twisting those dicks or biting it /pinching it or pulling it towards the wall and then the prisoner asking for apology and therefore not sticking his dicks again.
Biting is not a nice thing to do, especially when it comes to dicks. And pulling dicks towards the wall in a glory hole really shows a huge amount of lack of information what it is all about. I appreciate every idea which might inspire the DEV, but these suggestions hurt me in a certain place just by reading them. Come on - that really hurts.

Reactions: TestUsername23

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is there a way to make a goblin fuck Karryn while she works as an receptionist everytime i play like 30 minutes i get like 5 goblins which they only perform pussy licking why dont they fuck her what am i doing wrong let me know if you know anything about that guys
The quickest way to make those green guys start fucking her is to equip diaphers. The only problem is that diaphers are not implemented YET.

My guess would be that you have to engage in as many battles with goblins as your patience takes (GRIND-alert) and solve them through sexual acts. This is what I did and all I can say is doing so the goblins even started to fuck her ass, which actually surprised me quite a bit. As you actually can't see it in the pictures anyway I would take the bet whether it is just staged and there is no actual intercourse at all, neither vaginal nor anal. They are just pretending. Honestly, if you think of it, all the things happening in Karryn's Prison heavily remind on WRESTLING, and everybody knows it is just staged.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Loving this game so far but this seems like one of those games that I'll have a lot more fun if I wait for it to be completed before I make my next playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: slepth

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys, what's the trick to take off the panties? i mean, i saw she was not wearing panties after an attack. I dont remember the attack

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hey guys, what's the trick to take off the panties? i mean, i saw she was not wearing panties after an attack. I dont remember the attack
It happens randomly if you fight against certain inmates - search this thread, somebody explained it in detail. And of course you can edit the game makint her go commando all the time, this is explained in detail in this thread as well. If you search "panties" you should have no trouble finding both informations.

Secrethunterr

Mar 31, 2020
Anyone found which js file has the data for the skills Nerds can do? Want to edit it so they're less likely to force you into footjobs and more likely to use toys on you.
Also, is it possible to have more than 1 toy attached at a time? Too few chances to test and the chances I've had there was only 1.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Anyone found which js file has the data for the skills Nerds can do? Want to edit it so they're less likely to force you into footjobs and more likely to use toys on you.
Also, is it possible to have more than 1 toy attached at a time? Too few chances to test and the chances I've had there was only 1.
She can have all three toys attached at the same time. But if I read the code correctly almost all nerds have a toy preference. So they can only insert this type of toy. To get all three you most likely need three nerds in a battle. Regarding the footjob thing, there are lots of options that depend on what exactly you want. The possible skills each enemy has are saved in the Enemies.json file in the data folder. But there you can only en- or disable them. You could also raise the desire requirement high enough to make it impossible for them, but that fully blocks the pose, too. So we have to modify the enemy AI behaviour for nerds if we only want to modify the chances:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the "Level 2: Research" room you have three nerds in the second wave which all have a different toy type. So here you can get all three toys at once.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 379 Votes