Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Hi everyone, I hope all of you are well.

In Secretary mode, Karryn can get as many as 3 edict points per day. Any way to do this on Prisoner mode? Do I have to start over and choose the perks from the list at the game's beginning?

Playing in Secretary mode is boring and Karryn can't get enough pleasure to achieve double orgasm, with slime as an exception.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Hey Christo :)

The only legit ways to get 3 edict points at the moment are to either play in Secretary mode, or to pick the title allowing you to transfer 1 unspent edict point (from the list at the start, yes).

There are also some non-legit ways of course, but you'd need to ask someone else about those. I've no clue about modding.

Stay safe out there!

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Anyone found which js file has the data for the skills Nerds can do? Want to edit it so they're less likely to force you into footjobs and more likely to use toys on you.
Also, is it possible to have more than 1 toy attached at a time? Too few chances to test and the chances I've had there was only 1.
Doesnt the nerd with the long black hair and glasses able to attach all toys to Karryn? I'm pretty sure he was one of the first nerds and I don't think they changed any of his preferences too drastically.

...Or...

One could open up RemtairyKarrynPassives.js and maybe find the line "Game_Actor.prototype.footjobCockDesireRequirement"
and then maybe change the requirement to say, 500, thus making it impossible to ever gain enough desire to do a foot job.

I also have a post I made earlier involving attaching toys outside of battle. Check it out here.

This is all just food for thought though. Just like backing up any files if you were to attempt anything like this, but who would?!?
Hahaha...:whistle:

Reactions: Secrethunterr

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hi everyone, I hope all of you are well.

In Secretary mode, Karryn can get as many as 3 edict points per day. Any way to do this on Prisoner mode? Do I have to start over and choose the perks from the list at the game's beginning?

Playing in Secretary mode is boring and Karryn can't get enough pleasure to achieve double orgasm, with slime as an exception.
As Random Bob already said, getting to 3 edicts without modding or restarting is impossible if you don't have the starter title. If you don't want to restart, here's a little tweak that gives you the title (and thus allows you to carry over one unused edict point):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Updated to v0.7A.j. However, clearing floor 2 unlocks edicts that allow for more edicts per day and carrying over. Thus, this tweak is no longer necessary to eventually unlock the edicts that require 3 EP.

Last edited:

mtsPR

Nov 13, 2017
So I was curious, I modded the game so her "Slut LVL" always stays around 30, but then went out and made her have sex (every kind, but only around once or twice) and she starts acting sluttier. So, that means only her passives make her slutty, not the actual "Slut LVL". So, is the "Slut LVL" just there to help you keep track of her slutiness, and triggers nothing on its own? (Besides lowering charm)

That's probably already answered, but I don't remember finding out an answer when I searched for it a couple of months ago.

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there no way to edit?
Sure there is a way to stop guys from brawling. Depends on what you want. Here's a tweak that makes them leave the bar instead of fighting (yay, world peace):

So I was curious, I modded the game so her "Slut LVL" always stays around 30, but then went out and made her have sex (every kind, but only around once or twice) and she starts acting sluttier. So, that means only her passives make her slutty, not the actual "Slut LVL". So, is the "Slut LVL" just there to help you keep track of her slutiness, and triggers nothing on its own?

That's probably already answered, but I don't remember finding out an answer when I searched for it a couple of months ago.
The slut level contributes to Karryn's sluttyness to some degree. Her reaction depends mostly on passives, but the slut level is part of the "sluttyness calculation". For example, her reaction while working in the bar depends heavily on waitress sex passives, but also on the slut level and sado/maso levels. But if then someone is petting her, the reaction of course depends more on the passives corresponding to that action. The slut level can contribute quite a lot if it's high enough, but it's not the only value that determines how slutty her reaction will be.
They reworked the whole system in v5 actually. If you're interested, have a look at the RemtairyReactionScore.js file.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
mamaboiii
You've posted earlier about editing enemy spawns(thank you for that).
I wonder if there is an easier way to remove certain types of enemies from game? For example I need to get rid of thugs from anywhere, level 1 riots(all rooms), bar, level 2 defeat scene, etc.
Or you have to edit those ids? I mean, there is edict called "Bait the Goblins", which reduced attack chance -- does it have anything to do with groups of enemies in rooms and side jobs or something else?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Anyone found which js file has the data for the skills Nerds can do? Want to edit it so they're less likely to force you into footjobs and more likely to use toys on you.
Also, is it possible to have more than 1 toy attached at a time? Too few chances to test and the chances I've had there was only 1.
Available enemy skills are defined in Enemies.json, not a js file. Though you could edit the requirements for skills you don't want used.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
mamaboiii
You've posted earlier about editing enemy spawns(thank you for that).
I wonder if there is an easier way to remove certain types of enemies from game? For example I need to get rid of thugs from anywhere, level 1 riots(all rooms), bar, level 2 defeat scene, etc.
Or you have to edit those ids? I mean, there is edict called "Bait the Goblins", which reduced attack chance -- does it have anything to do with groups of enemies in rooms and side jobs or something else?
That depends heavily on what exactly you want. Removing thugs alltogether should be pretty simple by replacing their ids in the Enemies.json file with other enemy types, but if I understood you correctly you want them removed only in certain situations. The method I explained in the post I assume you are referring to is sadly the only one I know regarding individual rooms.
Special battles (including riots, defeat and waitress battles) are calculated differently and are a bit easier to edit because they don't select a particular troop (meaning a pre-built group) but rather choose the enemies directly. It's still the same procedure with replacing ids but you generally have to replace fewer.
The 'attack chance' modifier is meant to be the chance they decide to attack instead of something naughty. So lowering the attack chance is similar to the enemy type passives as both increase the chance sexual attacks and thus lower the 'attack chance'.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
How do you trigger dp scene besides the game overs? I've tried on normal mobs suppresing mouth and boobs but I can never get it to work.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That depends heavily on what exactly you want. Removing thugs alltogether should be pretty simple by replacing their ids in the Enemies.json file with other enemy types, but if I understood you correctly you want them removed only in certain situations. The method I explained in the post I assume you are referring to is sadly the only one I know regarding individual rooms.
Special battles (including riots, defeat and waitress battles) are calculated differently and are a bit easier to edit because they don't select a particular troop (meaning a pre-built group) but rather choose the enemies directly. It's still the same procedure with replacing ids but you generally have to replace fewer.
The 'attack chance' modifier is meant to be the chance they decide to attack instead of something naughty. So lowering the attack chance is similar to the enemy type passives as both increase the chance sexual attacks and thus lower the 'attack chance'.
Actually removing thugs alltogether is exactly what I'm after, sorry, if I confused you. Only I have no bloody idea how exactly I'm supposed replace the thug ids. I tried replacing them in Enemies.json and it caused all kinds of silly stuff, like it worked partially. I assume, that just replacing them is not enough or I've made a mistake somewhere.

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
It happens randomly if you fight against certain inmates - search this thread, somebody explained it in detail. And of course you can edit the game makint her go commando all the time, this is explained in detail in this thread as well. If you search "panties" you should have no trouble finding both informations.
Thanks Pal, i found the thread! Coding for no panties

Reactions: ray3dave

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
For people complaining about not getting high enough base Charm, I did something completely different and requiring almost no changes.
It's kinda easymode for a Slutty Karryn, but it doesn't tamper at all with the leveling process.

In RemtairyKarryn.js, search for a single line:
num -= Math.round(this.slutLvl * 0.1);

It's the only reference to this.slutLvl in that file.
Replace the first minus sign to a plus.
num += Math.round(this.slutLvl * 0.1);

There. Now knowing Karryn's a slut actually gets the prisoners hornier, so her slut level INCREASES her effective charm instead of lowering it.
No changes to how Accessories or Passives work to increase or decrease Charm, no change to the leveling system or decreasing the maximum in other stats by trying to increase her Charm that way. Just prisoners that find sluts attractive.

4.60 star(s) 384 Votes