mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Actually removing thugs alltogether is exactly what I'm after, sorry, if I confused you. Only I have no bloody idea how exactly I'm supposed replace the thug ids. I tried replacing them in Enemies.json and it caused all kinds of silly stuff, like it worked partially. I assume, that just replacing them is not enough or I've made a mistake somewhere.
Okay, so after some testing it worked fine for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a complete list of passives and skills Karryn can get?
Yes. #2,157 and #4,619.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, so after some testing it worked fine for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes. #2,157 and #4,619.
Okay, seems to be working great now. I now know, what I did wrong.
I've made all the changes correctly, the only thing I didn't realize is that goblins actually start from 80 and I used the very first ones, so they were called test cutins with some japanese text. Thank you very much for taking your time and helping us.
What are the unit ids at the start used for? I take it you shouldn't touch them at all?

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Man this is sucks.

Maybe I haven't noticed it, but on Secretary mode, if you game over you HAVE to reset your stats, edicts, and passives to access harder difficulty...

Anyone got a save on Prisoner's mode?

I have 166 passives, flaunt, and release desires, and none of that matters because once I played it in Secretary, I already doomed my run ‍♂

masterpoop

Sep 7, 2019
Brothers... after innumerous hours of farming, learning how to edit and gathering all the op saves files in here... i think i have made it... THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE! with all tittles and passives, prisoner difficulty and all skills (sexual too) v.5q
LIFE SAVER. THANK YOU

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Is there a way to stop masturbating after she cums on the sofa? The only option i have is to keep going until she exhausts herself and has a bad nights sleep.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Question, does this have femdom? or soft femdom?
You have a "Sadism" stat and there's footjobs, and Karryn makes some dominant comments for sex acts, but they're more random than controlled.
If by "soft femdom" you mean "gentle femdom" then there's none, all the sex is filthy whore slut sex.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
It's good but so obtuse that if you're picky, you may need a few dozen hours into it to actually know what you're doing, how to get the outcomes you want and avoid ones you don't want.

Reactions: rockon123

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018
Does enybody know how to change the "Extra Sensitive Area" and the "Dormant Desire" passives using rpgsave editor?

Reactions: minin

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
For people complaining about not getting high enough base Charm, I did something completely different and requiring almost no changes.
It's kinda easymode for a Slutty Karryn, but it doesn't tamper at all with the leveling process.

In RemtairyKarryn.js, search for a single line:
num -= Math.round(this.slutLvl * 0.1);

It's the only reference to this.slutLvl in that file.
Replace the first minus sign to a plus.
num += Math.round(this.slutLvl * 0.1);

There. Now knowing Karryn's a slut actually gets the prisoners hornier, so her slut level INCREASES her effective charm instead of lowering it.
No changes to how Accessories or Passives work to increase or decrease Charm, no change to the leveling system or decreasing the maximum in other stats by trying to increase her Charm that way. Just prisoners that find sluts attractive.

hi bro, i do see lots of Slut level in that file, so means the slut level not only affect the charm, also others?

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
I don't know why I keep coming back to this thread knowing damn well we won't receive any big updates until maybe another 3 months

Reactions: XTes and FaM99
4.60 star(s) 385 Votes