The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
You lose when energy hits 0, either by yourself depleting it or orgasms depleting it. You can masturbate when she has enough pleasure and you go to an office or guardstation. The demo's got a lot of different content for being so early. Really good.

Reactions: Dylanfrost

Teranoid

Mar 8, 2018
played through the Demo, pretty good so far. Art is damn amazing, just as it was with Meltys Quest.
Pretty hyped for the full release.

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
i can't figure out how to get my slut level up fast. and when you have higher slut level can you initiate the sexsual acts during combat?

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
There is a sexual acts option in battle. But it's probably too early to unlock anything there. I am at like slut level 40 something.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's your typical rpgmaker fem protag corruption game, but with slightly more complicated combat system, including sexual stuff happening in fights, various upgrades, much more stats and details(such as weakness to different lewd attacks, which you can gain the more you play, titles with bonuses, etc).
At this point there is little content to consider this game worth playing for any fap material, however it has a proper introduction to story, it has a decent guide and overall the project seems promising.

The only thing I would complain about is autosave system, which is absolute fucking cancer in it's current state.
Even if you make two or more different slots, the game somehow replaces them with the newest autosave and ruins any attempt to try things differently.
Unless I missed an option to turn it off or set autosaving to one slot(it should be like that by default).

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It's your typical rpgmaker fem protag corruption game, but with slightly more complicated combat system, including sexual stuff happening in fights, various upgrades, much more stats and details(such as weakness to different lewd attacks, which you can gain the more you play, titles with bonuses, etc).
At this point there is little content to consider this game worth playing for any fap material, however it has a proper introduction to story, it has a decent guide and overall the project seems promising.

The only thing I would complain about is autosave system, which is absolute fucking cancer in it's current state.
Even if you make two or more different slots, the game somehow replaces them with the newest autosave and ruins any attempt to try things differently.
Unless I missed an option to turn it off or set autosaving to one slot(it should be like that by default).
I quite like the forced autosave system. I think it adds an extra level of "threat" which makes it more fun for those who enjoy their character being violated.

You know that if you fuck up your character could lose their virginity, be forced to suck a cock, and have to live with the consequences of that. I find it part of the appeal of the game, trying to resist the growing corruption and being punished for when you fail with growing consequences.

It would be nice to have it as optional though, for players who like re-doing parts.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
From what I noticed the game seemed to manage autosave fine. I have 2 saves and they don't interact with eachother. Did you somehow make the same game save to 2 different slots?

4.60 star(s) 384 Votes