Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
this thread is ridiculous, just dont simply reply if it is annoying... the milking hasn't stop yet? what is there to wait for again? the latest update is still beta version?

Reactions: eugene67

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Well, obviously a Mod Manager isn't going to fix their stupidity, that's impossible...
Then why are you recommending mod manger based on the argument that manual modding for KP requires you to "know what you're doing" for the special people who would have even bigger issues with mod managers.

...provided they get past the initial learning curve
You think the special people would prefer learning multiple things over learning a simple 1 step installation? :KEK:

Your and the other guy's points for recommending the average user MM over Manual makes little to no sense for this game, let alone doing that for the special needs people.
Only 1 guy came up with a perfectly valid point in this entire discussion for considering MM in this game. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Purple_Heart

naatsui

Mar 2, 2019
and what request is talking about? pregnancy ? unless it got some relation with boobs....maybe...
Couple of days ago there was a "bug-report" on discord asking if defeat on level 5 will be updated (user "zelgazis"). I suspect that Sachi does talk about this request and currently updates/renew it. This is only my assumption.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Then why are you recommending mod manger based on the argument that manual modding for KP requires you to "know what you're doing" for the special people who would have even bigger issues with mod managers.

You think the special people would prefer learning multiple things over learning a simple 1 step installation? :KEK:

Your and the other guy's points for recommending the average user MM over Manual makes little to no sense for this game, let alone doing that for the special needs people.
Only 1 guy came up with a perfectly valid point in this entire discussion for considering MM in this game. :LUL:
You know it actually depends on what zip extractor some one uses. Usually most mods are done so that all you do is extract file. But do know that some extractors extract stuff in its own folder. RAR I think did this. Hence why I use 7zip b/c it simple extracts data as is. This is one of the bigger issues that most ppl who don't have common knowledge on. You would be shocked how many ppl in support show their problem and you find out that they unzipped it incorrectly. Its a ton of ppl.

Does anyone have the Karryn's Prison v.1.3.0.41.zip?
The latest game I think is 1.3.045?
The game right now updates almost every day and even multiples times a day b/c there are ppl testing the P-Cup DLC. Its not just visual stuff added but Descension mode added as well. There is massive gameplay element added to game now. Though these frequent updates are hidden until they get DLC. But it still messes with the game's code.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
MY point is if you remove a mod the game will break / save. So if mods are not working then you decide to remove mod that mods data will stay be in save file and even as far as not being able to boot up save file.
this is why we use backups. always back up saves before installing and uninstalling mods. also removing mods mid playthrough in ANY game is a dumb idea.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I do feel like today's population is not good at figuring things out themselves. And just want stuff handed to them on a platter. Ugh still have nightmares about modding Skyrim for like 6 hrs to have it only not boot up or crash instantly lol.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
I do feel like today's population is not good at figuring things out themselves. And just want stuff handed to them on a platter. Ugh still have nightmares about modding Skyrim for like 6 hrs to have it only not boot up or crash instantly lol.
brother i STILL havent bought skyrim on PC due to my trauma from modding fallout new vegas - thankfully karryns prison is baby work to mod compared to both

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
brother i STILL havent bought skyrim on PC due to my trauma from modding fallout new vegas - thankfully karryns prison is baby work to mod compared to both
lol OH man I played that game with only 15 FPS b/c at time I didn't have gaming pc with mods and everything. And yeah modding games like Karryn's prison is like a blessing to those that have been traumatized from back in the day.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
MY point is if you remove a mod the game will break / save. So if mods are not working then you decide to remove mod that mods data will stay be in save file and even as far as not being able to boot up save file.
That's true of nearly every game that allows modding, no matter what. If you don't make a clean backup save BEFORE you try modding, you're frankly an idiot. It's been standard practice to do this for literally decades, since everyone knows that applying a mod can break your game / save and many game mods NO NOT have any way to remove the modded data from your save.

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
I need think managers to do the thinking for me. Because my thinks can be incompatible with each other or corrupt my brain to the point I have to reinstall my brain, if I think incorrectly. Think managers allow me to remove my thinks with a single think and show me which thinks are incompatible with other thinks too. They even update my thinks for me with a single think so I can think easier. Besides, manual thinking is hard, I need some think managers to do the thinking for me. Oh I almost forgot, think developers also recommend think managers too. So I think I recommend everyone to use atleast one think manager, trust me it will be beneficial in the long think.
tfw you try to replace mod with think and end up having two different meanings of think in your paragraph. this is the guy recommending manual modding btw. what happens if you have two things named the same in your files but referring to two different things? problems. I wonder which one would have been easier, using replace tool to replace every instance of mod with think, or manually typing it?
I could not care less whether people recommend manual modding or mod managers. You've just managed to be such an ass that I'm rebutting for the sake of rebutting at this point.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
tfw you try to replace mod with think and end up having two different meanings of think in your paragraph. this is the guy recommending manual modding btw. what happens if you have two things named the same in your files but referring to two different things? problems. I wonder which one would have been easier, using replace tool to replace every instance of mod with think, or manually typing it?
I could not care less whether people recommend manual modding or mod managers. You've just managed to be such an ass that I'm rebutting for the sake of rebutting at this point.
Manually understanding a post is hard and there can be conflicting understandings.
I need a post manager to understand this post.
Oh no, I've already replied! If only I had a post manager, I could delete this post with a single click!

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
1. depending on how open the post is to interpretation, yes.
2. unfortunately for you there's no suitable parallel here for you to compare to since it would be to manage the post, not understand the post
3. if this forum had a post manager that worked that way, yes, you could delete it with just one click and not the two it currently does. 1 is still less than 2.
you can keep trying, if I feel like it I'll respond when I bother to check this thread for updates. if/when you get to the point where you're repeating your nonsense or becoming braindead, I won't bother replying to you.
Question what if you messed up in putting in files and end up messing up your game install. What then Wouldn't it be more time consuming to fix the game structure or to use mod manager in one button to purge all files and replace vanilla files. Takes more steps to setup a mod manager but less when it comes to uninstalling mods and swapping them out without messing with your game. Do remember sometimes mods change files and such. So if you simply overwrite there is still chance you have files that are no longer needed. At least with mod manager I can actually update files proper and in less steps b/c of how its intregrated into Vortex. This games mods are now built into the manager itself.

I think I would do mod manager b/c in the end I am doing less steps then manually removing every file lol. When with mod manager it removes all files and makes sure the game files are fine.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes