Nadiadja

Mar 23, 2024
when will the latest version be uploaded here?
when i try to download the CC mod, i cant because it says it isint compatible with the version of karryns prison

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Tried doing a search but couldn't find anything,
Does anyone know where to find karryns dialog in text form?
im sure it's in one of the .json files but not sure which one.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
im very interested in wat ur doing, as I think ive had similar thoughts. please drop me a message on my profile, id love to see what ur making!
Probably nothing i can post/share, but it is what it sounds like.
Creating custom voices and replacing them in game. Mainly for personal use. But just doing an hour of work i feel like its a lot more trouble then it's worth. again, trying to respect the author and the voice actor, its mainly a personal project.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Question: is there a side job besides Reception to farm Order? I find myself in a bit of a dilemma while doing my Prisoner Challenge Run (Prison Fighter/Unarmed) where I'm trying to work out Floor 4 but everyone keeps fucking rioting, and most of the edicts that boost order are either too much of a money sink or just not a priority. I *am* doing the Stripper Club to help mitigate rioting but I can only do so much with it before Order naturally depletes.

Also the last time I did Reception it was a disaster cuz Karryn kept getting raped by goblins while trying I was trying to sort paperwork lol.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
On a different note

v1.3.0.48 9/20/24
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn is defeated in Level 5!
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn is defeated in her bed!
  • Karryn can now be DP'd when defeated in Level 5.
  • Modified the 'make combat triangle more impactful' effect of the Fort Ganon Emblem scenario.
  • Fixed the Desire Requirements not displaying in the inbattle tooltips for the Spanish localization.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes