NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
Probably still better than not being able to get the game at all, suppose some kind soul could figure out a way to uncensor it by using the steam files :WeSmart:
I mean its an RPG maker game. So you can probably just unpack it and replace the censored CGs with the uncensored ones from a leaked Steam version. Should be a simple drag and drop solution.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
So what does the official release has that the free ones don't? It has actual Animations? I would pay for that

vashaal

Dec 28, 2018
From their SubscribeStar:

v1.0.1a~c Changelog

• Over 40 Passives are now obtainable.
  • Five new Challenge Runs for a total of six Challenge Runs are now available.
  • Added 50 Steam Achievements.
  • Implemented Endless Hell battle.
  • Orcs and lizardmen may now appear during the Receptionist side job after Level 3 is Subjugated.
  • Added human variations to all Cut-ins.
  • Fixed a map scrolling issue during certain cutscenes in certain maps.
  • Fixed the cutscene for Scandalous Mode appearing too late.
  • Fixed Resist Orgasm not working properly.
  • Various other minor bugs and typos fixed.

Boss1234

May 16, 2017
hey i have one question should i buy the game or download it from heree also i have the full save from op should i start a new game or use that one one more thing the price is good where i live

xort

Jun 1, 2017
hey i have one question should i buy the game or download it from heree also i have the full save from op should i start a new game or use that one one more thing the price is good where i live
For $30 I think it's a bit above it's reasonable price point. For $10 I would have personally bought it. But not for $30.
As for the save game, just start new. Or end your old game and new game + with a new build.

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
The "can save for all difficulty" tweaks can't seems to work in steam version. Anybody knows how tweak it so you can save on hard difficulty as well?

nvm. Just change it to "return this.hardMode" in Remtairyprison.js

Personally I'd buy it. I've poured hundreds of hours on the EA and they deserve the money after all their hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: someguy4567

Boss1234

May 16, 2017
For $30 I think it's a bit above it's reasonable price point. For $10 I would have personally bought it. But not for $30.
As for the save game, just start new. Or end your old game and new game + with a new build.
where i live its 7.86usd

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes