mr anderson

Sep 5, 2017
I hope the game does well enough and Rem considers doing DLC like new jobs, endings or more story.
That would be dope.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah this game is a steal (pun intended, remember where we are) at this price, well worth it.

I didn't support remtairy on patreon because I already support way too many others, so I've been playing for free (yarr!), but I'm buying on steam easy.

If you're able buy it and let's support good games!
That's pretty much all I can do, which is to buy the finished game. (or early access)

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
depends, most countrys in Latin America have a minimun wage of 300 to 400 $ per month, and if u live in venezuela or Argentina, u live on less than 50 $ a month or in Argentina for less than 200$ a month, so most people in LA have btw 100 to 5 $ to use on themself after paying all their monthly expenses. Also, this is a pirate forum, u can ask people to support the dev all u want, doesnst mean they have to listen, and nobody really care if u think that "is the right thing to do" so, save ur breath and time, is not worth it.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I was going to buy this, then read the Steam description and decided on pretentiousness alone I didn't care to give them money regardless of quality.
Seriously.

Edit: Thanks for the reactions I guess.
I ended up buying it anyway cos I really like the dynamic with the management, small jobs and other stuff.
Definitely a keeper and probably worth the $20. I take back what I said, the description is accurate but it's still pretentious xD

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
LOL I'm like 90% sure — are these new "moans" just voice lines ripped from Monster Hunter: Rise? If so, both being on Steam will be a bit of a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Nastyggg
4.60 star(s) 423 Votes