Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
Just a heads up, for those from germany who would like the steam version and acquire it through legitimate channels, go on the discord server of rem and ask Tyrandae. She has been helping people getting it.

here is the link.

Thank you for you support!

LEET

May 29, 2017
when you got to the end you didn't have any issues with the cutscene leading up to the fight?
No issues. Game ending was a bit boring. The ending CG looks like it was rushed and floor 4-5 have very little content that isn't already repeated.

Jan 11, 2018
need a complete save, after the final battle karryn just walks up to the goblin guy and does nothing and the game is softlocked for me so i cant get to the ending.

Reactions: anon1010

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Weird. I didn't have any problems. Got the wedding and got a nice long gangbang afterwards from it.
idk about the other guy but i do have the ccmod installed so I'm just gonna have to assume that caused issues although i did get an issue at the end that shouldn't be cause by it but idk what else could've happened

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
How many rounds does have that boss fight?
3-5 I think. The final wave is a pain in the ass I'll say. Luckily, my slut level is high so I'd use that as my advantage. Now I'm trying to go for a try to stay pure or have very low slut level to get the other ending.

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes