UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Is there any other mods for the game ?
I downloaded a lot of them from that post a little bit ago and from GitGud and now i keep wondering if there is someplace else where i can find more.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Do we have version 1.2.7.13 yet?

Edit: nevermind I didn't notice that the version that came with the dummy loader was even newer lol

Last edited:
Reactions: spokkimax

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
"Rem doing Huge Breast DLC with redraw for Karryn"

Me: "Hand it over, that thing - her Big Fucking Tiddies"

Anyway, here some reason to sploosh your blankets today:
Interesting choice to make the impression of the dress show the outline of her panties and if she's not wearing any then it's her cameltoe instead. I can kind of see why some people aren't fond of the changes to her design too.

JusticeRabbit

May 1, 2023
Hello.
Have a problem with launching game.
After PC crashed while running the game, game doesnt want to launch at all. Just gives me frame than crashes immidiatly without any error note. How do i solve this?

• Angry
Reactions: Nemesis Navro

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hello.
Have a problem with launching game.
After PC crashed while running the game, game doesnt want to launch at all. Just gives me frame than crashes immidiatly without any error note. How do i solve this?
try a search and actually reading this thread...

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
All of this has long exceeded my ability to understand. I've downloaded the latest version, I've tried with and without steam, it won't start. That is the limit of my tech skills. Unless someone is kind enough to dumb down the explanation then I'm just gunna delete it.

Jul 5, 2021
Question for the guys who used vortex for the CCmod. I got vortex to manage the game but i cant seem to add the mod files as per the video in the vortex installation guide. Help would be appreciated. Also when i managed KP on vortex, I got 2 notifications on the top right, one saying it was successful and other saying it failed, so I'm assuming it was successful.
Thanks.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
All of this has long exceeded my ability to understand. I've downloaded the latest version, I've tried with and without steam, it won't start. That is the limit of my tech skills. Unless someone is kind enough to dumb down the explanation then I'm just gunna delete it.
Make sure Steam is really fully closed in your Task Manager or use the Dummy Steam Folder in OP

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes