tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
And Wizmoe I saw your reaction, I only ask this cuz I tried to install it myself only for the game keep crashing on me so sorry for checking if anyone made an easier route. Would've been fine without the facepalm...-_-;

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
They should bump up the price of the new DLC a little bit and add all new scenes too the Bar, Stripper, Secretary, and Gym. I'd pay.
They could do animated scenes. It's the only thing missing for this game to be perfect. I'd choose animated scenes over new jobs any day.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So I figure I'll just use a save editor to pump my stats for a virgin run, but some of the titles/achievements are pretty specific, like first kiss with a dick and anal before anything else or something. How did it go again? Simply have the relevant Desire stat high? Like, if you want a quick run to blowjob, you just get Mouth Desire high? Or are there some details I'm missing?

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
I had a slightly older version which ran perfectly but i eventually broke it and now this newer version crashes on startup and idk why

NotNehhhvick

Sep 4, 2023
I had a slightly older version which ran perfectly but i eventually broke it and now this newer version crashes on startup and idk why
You probably haven't installed the dummy launcher. Also there's yet another steam version update that released recently with updated art so I'd assume there will be another pirated version out soon as well.

Reactions: Yup20

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
You probably haven't installed the dummy launcher. Also there's yet another steam version update that released recently with updated art so I'd assume there will be another pirated version out soon as well.
I didnt know thats what the dummy loader was. Thanks a bunch

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes