Jul 5, 2021
Hey modders, what file in the ccmod folder should I drag and drop in the vortex mod screen? I tried dropping the zip file and the unzipped file both but vortex returns an invalid mod folder error?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.8.5 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.8.5 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Jul 28, 2018
Is there a changelog/patchnotes anywhere?
I didn't see a changelog poking around Steam and Discord. The Discord does have an announcement:

Remtairy Discord said:
The most comprehensive CG renewal update has just dropped on Steam!!!!! The Map CG has just been renewed with all new variations!! Yes, that Map CG, you know, the CG that is on the screen whenever Karryn is not in a battle? Turns out that one was actually the oldest CG, older than the combat CGs and since it's also the first CG and the CG that you see the most, Sachinama grinded out WEEKS on drawing and making new variations so you better go to Ci-en and drop Sachinama your likes and thank yous and I love yous!

Enough words, go restart your Steam and look at the Map CG yourself!

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
Accessory effects are all over the place, some can be found in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js and some can be found in RemtairyKarryn.js

The effect you are looking to edit is in RemtairyKarryn.js search for RING_PEARL_ID and find this following code
And edit both marked lines

JavaScript:
if(fromDesireRegen) {
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PEARL_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.67;
            else rawValue *= 0.34; //CHANGE THIS TO  else rawValue *= 0 FOR 100% REDUCTION
        }
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PURITY_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.6;
            else rawValue *= 0.8;
        }
    }
    else if(rawValue > 0 && !fromWillpowerSkill) {
        rawValue *= this.gainPussyDesirePassiveMultipler();
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PEARL_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.67;
            else rawValue *= 0.34; //CHANGE THIS TO  else rawValue *= 0 FOR 100% REDUCTION
        }
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PURITY_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.6;
            else rawValue *= 0.8;
        }
    }
Please could you tell me where I can go to edit the base stat values of accessories? Editing accessories from RemtairyKarryn.js changes all the accessory's values, including the values that you might not want changed. I would like to raise the Pet Resist, Sex Resist, Talk and Sight Resist of the [Ring] Scorpion, [Ring] Gold Glass and [Ring] Midi respectively, without altering their Cock, Mouth and Butt requirements.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Please could you tell me where I can go to edit the base stat values of accessories? Editing accessories from RemtairyKarryn.js changes all the accessory's values, including the values that you might not want changed. I would like to raise the Pet Resist, Sex Resist, Talk and Sight Resist of the [Ring] Scorpion, [Ring] Gold Glass and [Ring] Midi respectively, without altering their Cock, Mouth and Butt requirements.
You can change whatever you want, however you want. You can even add new effects to accessories(instead of just modifying) if you know what you are doing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Litshadow

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Many thanks for the help!! I was also able to raise the strip resist thanks to your aid. Much appreciated!!
You are welcome.
Here is some bonus info. You can also change how accessory effects are calculated by changing assignment operators in the code. For example accBonus -= 0.3; can be changed to accBonus += 0.3; or accBonus *= 1.3; etc. Also keep in mind changing these codes won't change accessory descriptions in the game, they are in another file(www\loc\RemEff.json) and need to be manually changed to the reflect changes you have made.

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
can someone give me some pointers? the game gets very hard on stage 3 (in normal difficulty btw). if there are a lot of enemies the battle doesn't take long to turn into constant sex and im perma losing stamina and energy(cuz she's just perma orgasming). and after i lose i also have to sit through more sex in the defeat scene. so i lose order and if one of the other lvls is rioting then its basically gg for me. I guess maybe the game punishes you for getting her slut level up early? im mainly focusing on the strength edicts but its very hard to balance everything when you're trying to get the control edicts while not getting too much expense. i'm stuck on the 2nd room of the 3rd stage. any tips would be appreciated. maybe a plan of what to focus on if i ever do another playthough?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
can someone give me some pointers? the game gets very hard on stage 3 (in normal difficulty btw). if there are a lot of enemies the battle doesn't take long to turn into constant sex and im perma losing stamina and energy(cuz she's just perma orgasming). and after i lose i also have to sit through more sex in the defeat scene. so i lose order and if one of the other lvls is rioting then its basically gg for me. I guess maybe the game punishes you for getting her slut level up early? im mainly focusing on the strength edicts but its very hard to balance everything when you're trying to get the control edicts while not getting too much expense. i'm stuck on the 2nd room of the 3rd stage. any tips would be appreciated. maybe a plan of what to focus on if i ever do another playthough?
If she is constantly orgasming that means you have unlocked too many negative passives. Don't do that in your next playthrough and you'll be fine.

Reactions: NoL1feK1ng
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes