Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
For some reasons the game cant load a file which I found to be not missing
Have 3 well known mods,

Error: Failed to load: img/karryn/map/zaa_rightarm_cover1_3.png
Function.ImageManager.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMisc.js:4023:29)
Sprite_Picture.TachieDrawerMixin.drawTachieActor (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:3589:35)
Sprite_Picture.Sprite.drawTachieActor (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/mods/FastCutIns.js:5527:30)
Sprite_Picture.TachieDrawerMixin.drawTachie (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:3552:29)
Sprite_Picture._Sprite_Picture.redrawActorImage (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:4697:36)
Sprite_Picture._Sprite_Picture.updateBitmap (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:4667:30)
Sprite_Picture.updateBitmap (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/ApngPicture.js:1077:38)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_sprites.js:1924:10)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/TkoolMV_PluginCommandBook.js:1672:32)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Y'all know what is the one other great thing about this game

It forces so many people to become more tech and internet literate
Considering the same question is asked multiple times, and sometimes asked on the same page as the solution, I wouldn't say so man.

Allowing the same thing to happen over and over again doesn't allow people to be "forced" to become tech and internet literate, when they just get the easiest solution, people answering their questions constantly. Sometimes the solution is one or two posts above them. This isn't counting the people who actually attempt to look stuff up.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
For some reasons the game cant load a file which I found to be not missing
Have 3 well known mods,

Error: Failed to load: img/karryn/map/zaa_rightarm_cover1_3.png
Function.ImageManager.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMisc.js:4023:29)
Sprite_Picture.TachieDrawerMixin.drawTachieActor (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:3589:35)
Sprite_Picture.Sprite.drawTachieActor (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/mods/FastCutIns.js:5527:30)
Sprite_Picture.TachieDrawerMixin.drawTachie (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:3552:29)
Sprite_Picture._Sprite_Picture.redrawActorImage (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:4697:36)
Sprite_Picture._Sprite_Picture.updateBitmap (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:4667:30)
Sprite_Picture.updateBitmap (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/ApngPicture.js:1077:38)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_sprites.js:1924:10)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/TkoolMV_PluginCommandBook.js:1672:32)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
hmmm....why is it looking for png files and not the rpgmvp files. are you using the newest version with ccmod? i do not think cc is updated yet, that might be it.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there anyway to mod the game to make it so evading doesn't take up as much stamina/removes stamina burn outright?
I'm not 100% sure about this, but i found a line in the "RemtairyCombat.js", you can find all the javascript files in KP/www/js/plugins
1701560320777.png
Might wanna tweak those values and experiment with them, be sure to have a backup file if you goof something up.
:EDIT: 1=100% so if you want to for example halve it, put 0.5

Last edited:

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I really hope after the big boobs update the game still receives content. Paid or free makes no difference to me.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Going for a straight virgin/powerhouse run, what was the best starter bonuses if you don't want to lose? I seem to remember a certain combination can be nicely balanced with an accessory you can easily buy.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Going for a straight virgin/powerhouse run, what was the best starter bonuses if you don't want to lose? I seem to remember a certain combination can be nicely balanced with an accessory you can easily buy.
END/MND/DEX, the holy trinity.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
END/MND/DEX, the holy trinity.
I admit, I just blazed through the first run with the mod menu to get it over with lol, trying for the endings first. Got the Empress Ending, how many endings are there? I just assumed two, Empress or Slut. And I guess Endurance and Mind are the Slut go to? Now I can actually get to the lewd part of this game lol

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
hmmm....why is it looking for png files and not the rpgmvp files. are you using the newest version with ccmod? i do not think cc is updated yet, that might be it.
That I thought, until I saw steam forum reports on the glitch which was immediately fixed with v.2.8.6 released the following morning
Need a gamer to post that patch here

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Downloading the 1.8.6.6 version on keep2share taken from a funny chinese website
maynot be english so if anyone doesnt know chinese, now is your chance
dont know if it has cracked steam dll
also it's a 1.8.6.8, I know
contain mods
1.75/9 hours left o7

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Downloading the 1.8.6.6 version on keep2share taken from a funny chinese website
maynot be english so if anyone doesnt know chinese, now is your chance
dont know if it has cracked steam dll
also it's a 1.8.6.8, I know
contain mods
1.75/9 hours left o7
1.8.6.8 :WaitWhat:

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes