Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Well shit, that's what i get for parroting of information that i've heard from somewhere else instead of doing my own research into it.
But i've also always played it this way since you can just kinda "swap" the run from pure into a slut run, the game isn't that hard even on prisoner difficulty for my holy trinity to not work.
i think agility is usually the main stat for pure runs, because it gives you the ability to act first wich can help with lowering desires and using see/hear no evil. Dexterity works good as a secondary attack stat because otherwise you will miss very often. Mind is of course the most important and powerfull stat since it is used for lowering desires and regaining energy wich can be used to regain stamina.

its allso worth noting that if you just beat everyones ass over and over you will become sadistic very quick and start to orgasm from that so letting them jerk of can allso be usefull at times for wich you need high charm.

i think ive never done a strenght run i dont really see the point of it honstly.

Last edited:

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Mega
as version 1.2.8.17 is now released on steam. I hereby bringyour glad tidings:
The 1.2.8.8 version
dug it from a keep2share link from a chinese website
All in english but I'd expect some malware
already had steam dll
I got in the main menu, proceed the rest with caution
Any brave soul to do the safety test? :eek:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone willing to share the new version of the game with the c.c mod installed i know its easy to install but im a guy with negative IQ when it comes to installing mods thank you for your attention everybody

Reactions: Cdi4

MorshuJack

Sep 11, 2023
Mega
as version 1.2.8.17 is now released on steam. I hereby bringyour glad tidings:
The 1.2.8.8 version
dug it from a keep2share link from a chinese website
All in english but I'd expect some malware
already had steam dll
I got in the main menu, proceed the rest with caution
( sorry bad english) there are no viruses here ?

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I'd love to see a mod for this game that does something like letting the prisoners use their H-Attacks regardless of Karryn's sensitivity or experience. I always found it so weird that the premise of the game is that you're fighting in a prison filled with pervy prisoners, yet none of them will do anything to you unless you're into it/wanting it. I find forced corruption a lot more fun with strong, badass female characters like Karryn, but she can only really willingly become a slut.

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I'd love to see a mod for this game that does something like letting the prisoners use their H-Attacks regardless of Karryn's sensitivity or experience. I always found it so weird that the premise of the game is that you're fighting in a prison filled with pervy prisoners, yet none of them will do anything to you unless you're into it/wanting it. I find forced corruption a lot more fun with strong, badass female characters like Karryn, but she can only really willingly become a slut.
Make it yourself all you need to do is set the desire requirement for the sex acts to 0. It would take like a minute to do. Gameplay would turn to shit though. Every fight would turn into a sex marathon the second her clothes are off.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
most likely its been 5 years since they last added a new pose, dev team cant get consistent art styles with the new poses or that artist who drew karryn left.
I sure prefer the old poses, new ones look generated then edited but somehow they couldnt get in in lines with old karryn,
At least wont have to look at the same 4 poses for500 gangbangs
No, same artist as always.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Make it yourself all you need to do is set the desire requirement for the sex acts to 0. It would take like a minute to do. Gameplay would turn to shit though. Every fight would turn into a sex marathon the second her clothes are off.
My guy, you've literally layed out why I DON'T want to attempt this myself, cause yeah, just doing that would mess everything up :ROFLMAO: I'm talking about something a bit more comprehensive and ambitious than just changing the values, I'm thinking something more like a minor overhaul. I doubt it would need to be anything too crazy or complicated, but I'm pretty certain it'd still be beyond me.

But its just a dumb idea based on my personal preference, I just think it'd be neat, but I still love and enjoy this game as it is ;P

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
My guy, you've literally layed out why I DON'T want to attempt this myself, cause yeah, just doing that would mess everything up :ROFLMAO: I'm talking about something a bit more comprehensive and ambitious than just changing the values, I'm thinking something more like a minor overhaul. I doubt it would need to be anything too crazy or complicated, but I'm pretty certain it'd still be beyond me.

But its just a dumb idea based on my personal preference, I just think it'd be neat, but I still love and enjoy this game as it is ;P
like he said it would take you 2 mins to do with js mods. quick and easy :)

Nemesis Navro

Dec 1, 2018
I find forced corruption a lot more fun with strong, badass female characters like Karryn, but she can only really willingly become a slut.
I think the reason why rem decided to make it like it is is because it has to be consensual for some stores? I think steam wouldn't allow the game to exist there if it did? The game is on other fronts as well and I don't know their policies. But yeah, I dislike the willing slut as welll unless it's a slow burn, which karryn can be (it can even not exist if you don't allow it).

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I think the reason why rem decided to make it like it is is because it has to be consensual for some stores? I think steam wouldn't allow the game to exist there if it did? The game is on other fronts as well and I don't know their policies. But yeah, I dislike the willing slut as welll unless it's a slow burn, which karryn can be (it can even not exist if you don't allow it).
Oh, I totally get it, and I don't blame the devs at all for it! They deserve all the success and sales for the great job they've done on this game!

I'd definitely prefer if the game was more noncon, or had the option to be, but I'd only ever actually want that as a third party mod or unofficial patch.

I do usually try to play the game as a slow burn as it is, but I'm also often impatient to get to the H-content and sexy gameplay, and it can be a bit of a grind turning it into gradual corruption.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes