MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
( sorry bad english) there are no viruses here ?
I used Virus Total to scan this and only got 1 possible warning. Also scanned the rar with Windows Defender and i got no warnings but Windows isn't very trusty. Also, as other user said,x. Better wait for a better version

Last edited:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I think the reason why rem decided to make it like it is is because it has to be consensual for some stores? I think steam wouldn't allow the game to exist there if it did? The game is on other fronts as well and I don't know their policies. But yeah, I dislike the willing slut as welll unless it's a slow burn, which karryn can be (it can even not exist if you don't allow it).
i dont think steam has an issue with rape content or atleast if they have its not enforced very well.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
For people complaining about not getting high enough base Charm, I did something completely different and requiring almost no changes.
It's kinda easymode for a Slutty Karryn, but it doesn't tamper at all with the leveling process.

In RemtairyKarryn.js, search for a single line:
num -= Math.round(this.slutLvl * 0.1);

It's the only reference to this.slutLvl in that file.
Replace the first minus sign to a plus.
num += Math.round(this.slutLvl * 0.1);

There. Now knowing Karryn's a slut actually gets the prisoners hornier, so her slut level INCREASES her effective charm instead of lowering it.
No changes to how Accessories or Passives work to increase or decrease Charm, no change to the leveling system or decreasing the maximum in other stats by trying to increase her Charm that way. Just prisoners that find sluts attractive.
Holy shit, does this still work? Game changing if it does. It's never made sense to me that charm lowers with slut level. These are prisoners, her being a massive slut should instantly charm them.

Edit: I just checked this and it seems like there is no Math.round it says Math.floor

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
So if I'm to get this right in this game, slut level has no cap and it will keep raising and raising and raising and the higher it gets the harder it is to make prisoners cum? Despite all the experience she would have? Until you get to basically a point that battles and side jobs would take forever because you can't get them to cum because their pleasure is barely rising? If that's the case, what kind of fucking logic is that? I wanna keep playing after the ending and make Karryn a megaslut but I don't want to if it means I'm barely making anybody orgasm with her.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So if I'm to get this right in this game, slut level has no cap and it will keep raising and raising and raising and the higher it gets the harder it is to make prisoners cum? Despite all the experience she would have? Until you get to basically a point that battles and side jobs would take forever because you can't get them to cum because their pleasure is barely rising? If that's the case, what kind of fucking logic is that?
Nope. Slut Level = the amount of Passives you have. So there is a cap since there aren't unlimited passives.

And no whatever gave you that idea is completley wrong. I guess you are talking about Charm. Charm only effects with how much Pleasure Prisoners starts and gain passively in Battle. You can have +400 Slut Level and one shot enemies no Problem with Sex Skills with a good Slut Build.

Apr 3, 2018
Got a new pc and game just fails to start in crashdamp getting '0xc0000005' 'The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access' tried to limit ram to 2133 mhz still nothing done a mem86test nothing can anyone help T-T
Edit: all other games work fine karryn prison the only exception

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
So if I'm to get this right in this game, slut level has no cap and it will keep raising and raising and raising and the higher it gets the harder it is to make prisoners cum? Despite all the experience she would have? Until you get to basically a point that battles and side jobs would take forever because you can't get them to cum because their pleasure is barely rising? If that's the case, what kind of fucking logic is that? I wanna keep playing after the ending and make Karryn a megaslut but I don't want to if it means I'm barely making anybody orgasm with her.
As the other guy said you are mistaken about several things. But to explain a bit more, charm is a stat that deals pleasure damage passively at the start of a turn, and dictates how much pleasure an enemy starts the battle with. It has nothing to do with the pleasure damage an enemy deals to themselves when they have sex with karryn, or when karryn uses a sex skill against them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: flynn1986
Mar 18, 2022
Is it just more or does the new CG updates look kinda AI generated? That and her hourglass figure has become much chubbier. I'm all for a chubbier option like breast sizes but they shouldn't change her default too much. Thoughts?
sachinama the artist, is a big fan of AI drawings. i dont think its AI generated but i have a high suspicion he uses AI in some capacity. If he did im totally fine with that because i love karryn so much. REMTAIRY STOP BEING A WHINY PUSSY AND MAKE A REAL DLC OR DIFFERENT GAME NOT THIS PANSY GRAPHICS UPDATE BS. BE A MAN AND MAKE DLCS FOR KARRYNS PRISON UNTIL YOU DROP DEAD!!!!!

Reactions: retardo

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
I sort of get the logic of 'higher slut lv = lower charm' since as long as i can remember it's always been seen as a turn off for a lot of guys when women aren't virgins and have a high body count. Still doesn't stop it from being one of several annoying mechanics in this game.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I do usually try to play the game as a slow burn as it is, but I'm also often impatient to get to the H-content and sexy gameplay, and it can be a bit of a grind turning it into gradual corruption.
Passives you unlock turn her into a slut and unlock all the sex skills. If you edit passive unlock requirements you can make her turn into a slut at your own preferred pace. Just open RemtairyKarrynPassives.js prefably with notepad++ and find this line: Game_Actor.prototype.setupPassiveReqBaseArray = function()
Below this line all base passive requirements are written. Change their values to whatever you want.

I sort of get the logic of 'higher slut lv = lower charm' since as long as i can remember it's always been seen as a turn off for a lot of guys when women aren't virgins and have a high body count. Still doesn't stop it from being one of several annoying mechanics in this game.
It is annoying but you can reverse or disable this effect by editing js files.

Last edited:

Xyphr

Jun 5, 2023
Anyone got a version past 1.2.8.5 other than the 1.2.8.8 Chinese one? 1.2.8.5 keeps bugging out on me, multiple failed to load errors

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.8.18 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.8.18 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Aug 31, 2021
I've been doing the receptionist job for a while now. I just can't get the titjob scenes for some reason, and its bugging the hell out of me. Always says that my desire is "too low" when it clearly isnt.

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone else getting error note left in the game with no text within it. I tried the fix suggested in the Read Me but it's still not helping. Game will attempt to start before stopping and shutting down. I am at a loss.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I've been doing the receptionist job for a while now. I just can't get the titjob scenes for some reason, and its bugging the hell out of me. Always says that my desire is "too low" when it clearly isnt.
There are no titjob scenes in the receptionist job.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes