flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
It says I unlocked surrender but I don't see it in energy skills, just give up. Are there conditions to getting it to appear? Also is there a way to reliably get the bar storeroom scene, bathroom scene, etc. Other than waiting for a riot to battle on that floor again?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Oh jeez if only there was a startup crash fix written somewhere near download links and almost every page for like last 100 pages.
I'll admit I'm too dumb to understand shit sometimes so I ask an obvious question on this forum that I can't seem to find with search. But asking for this is next level. It's right on the front page lmao.

• Sad
Reactions: Wizmoe

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
It says I unlocked surrender but I don't see it in energy skills, just give up. Are there conditions to getting it to appear?
Try using give up.

Also is there a way to reliably get the bar storeroom scene, bathroom scene, etc. Other than waiting for a riot to battle on that floor again?
These are defeat "battles". So as far as I know you only get them when you lose a fight.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
It says I unlocked surrender but I don't see it in energy skills, just give up. Are there conditions to getting it to appear? Also is there a way to reliably get the bar storeroom scene, bathroom scene, etc. Other than waiting for a riot to battle on that floor again?
There's two of them. I think Surrender is in the combat section(?) and takes away your Stamina, while Give Up is in the energy section and takes away your Energy.

Reactions: flynn1986

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
There's two of them. I think Surrender is in the combat section(?) and takes away your Stamina, while Give Up is in the energy section and takes away your Energy.
Flip those around then you got it, Give up kills your stamina and knocks you to the ground, Surrender drains your energy and opens up the defeat scenes

• Red Heart

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Which mods are still working with map pose update?
I know all visual mods are affected, they are either entirely broken or partly broken. I am asking which mods still work 100%.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Why my Hanger Pack wont works after this update ? In battle and posture wont change but in map my character skin changes
Its a mod, updates to the game will inevitably break mods especially visual ones. Its why a bunch of larger mod devs, like the ones for CCMod are waiting to let Rem and Sachi finish adding all theses CG updates and bug fixes along with the upcoming P-cup DLC

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Which mods are still working with map pose update?
I know all visual mods are affected, they are either entirely broken or partly broken. I am asking which mods still work 100%.
Im not entirely certain myself as im waiting for the P-cup DLC and whatnot to drop before i start delving hard into the various mods this game has because id rather not deal with the headache of mods constantly breaking atm

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
This is a clean version 1.2.8.5. I launched it on joiplay. what is the problem? everything was fine before.

Screenshot_20231203_161128_JoiPlay.jpg

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Get defeated during riots to get certain ones (or defeated during jobs), bar storeroom during lvl1 riots (or receptionist and waitress), toilet during lvl2 riots (or gloryhole), solitary cell during lvl3 riots (or trainer and stripper) and stocks during lvl4 riots, there's also the lvl5 defeat scene on the endless and the boss.

• Red Heart

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
You have to be in a sex combat scene i think and you have to Give Up (removes all stamina) and then the following turn go into your energy skills and Surrender

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Get defeated during riots to get certain ones (or defeated during jobs), bar storeroom during lvl1 riots (or receptionist and waitress), toilet during lvl2 riots (or gloryhole), solitary cell during lvl3 riots (or trainer and stripper) and stocks during lvl4 riots, there's also the lvl5 defeat scene on the endless and the boss.
Appreciate you my dude.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes