ruhiprakash87

Jul 23, 2023
I've been doing the receptionist job for a while now. I just can't get the titjob scenes for some reason, and its bugging the hell out of me. Always says that my desire is "too low" when it clearly isnt.
"Always says that my desire is "too low" when it clearly isnt." agree your desire is not low.
what it meant desire of Karryn or/and the enemies is low. If all are aroused then it should work. You sure its for all the enemies and not just for Goblin visitors.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
where can i fing those modes, where u can change Karryn`s clothes, at night go for some slut shit and pregnancy?
Like zoomies has said those are all on the discord but i wouldnt reccomend playing too many of them until after the P-cup patch and remaining CG updates finish dropping

Heikichi

Apr 25, 2018
Maybe some dlc in the future with nurse o teacher Jobs ?
Doubt it, as I recall they said boob size and the occasional bug fix and possible gym updates are the only thing left. though it does seem strange they skipped out on the nurse side job considering how common it is.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
for fellow caveman who have hard time finding fast cut in(fastcutin) v 2.0.0.0

just extract, put in the karryn folder then play

Reactions: Aereon1104

Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
Patch 1.2.7.22 to 1.2.8.18 (13.2 MiB)

The patch is compatible with versions 1.2.7.22 through 1.2.8.18.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

z372157

Apr 1, 2018
When i use this the game breaks.
turn off steam,then game works.(cause is steam version.)

you're right. I opened the game, then "body 1" could use "body_normal_1.rpgmvp" rename to replace.
But next error is hip_xx.png . and I believe so there might be more error like this.
There's some file leak or name rule changed, I am not sure.

Last edited:

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
turn off steam,then game works.(cause is steam version.)
Not this time, the game works normally, i close steam of course, the problem is when starting a fight says that is missing a file, specifically an image called body1.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes