Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
turn off steam,then game works.(cause is steam version.)

you're right. I opened the game, then "body 1" could use "body_normal_1.rpgmvp" rename to replace.
But next error is hip_xx.png . and I believe so there might be more error like this.
There's some file leak or name rule changed, I am not sure.
Not this time, the game works normally, i close steam of course, the problem is when starting a fight says that is missing a file, specifically an image called body1.
Can you share a screenshot of the error screen?

I don't play this game anymore, so I don't always test the patch, but I just tested it and it worked.

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
P cups without more animations/petting options/nipple fuck its a waste
You know sometimes we Just Need to be grateful that he added something like that, not a great fan of nipple fuck buy me too was wishing about some Breast Sucking scene ecc and that game dont have, at least we got BAZONGA DONKA and im Happy with that

Reactions: sagasenor

Reymondo

Aug 26, 2022
You know sometimes we Just Need to be grateful that he added something like that, not a great fan of nipple fuck buy me too was wishing about some Breast Sucking scene ecc and that game dont have, at least we got BAZONGA DONKA and im Happy with that
Yeah but i think this game made in rpgmaker its wasted potential, id wish they made a remake in Unity but i doubt it

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
There is only one nw.exe file, when I click on it the game opens but closes immediately, should I install something?
No, you don't need to install anything else.

Unity doesn't really offer anything to the game.
Because it is a game engine. Game engines are tools, they can't offer something without a developer who knows how to use them. That said, rpg maker is pretty limited compared to unity. This game could've easily been a fully 3d game if it was made using unity but I doubt this dev knows how to use it.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes