Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
How The actual fuck a single toy does double amount of pleasure compared to 3 actual dicks???
It's almost like lead dev cant compete with his wife diddlo and she hit it with "honey its the same as every dude out there" so and his dumbass actually bought it.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Does anyone prefer the new map CG in 1.2.8 or the old one? I liked both but my save files cant be used for the old version so Im fucked

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
Hey, sorry if there's already an answer somewhere in the thread, but is there any estimation for the release of the new dlc? Tried looking for a few pages back if anyone talked about it but it's just cg/steam loader stuff.

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

Lockete

Jan 4, 2023
Can someone send me a list of games similar too Karryn's prisons in gameplay with options of both sexual and basic combat?

Dragiko

Jul 25, 2020
Literally in the first battle, the random desire increases after a round of enemy attacks by 10. How to fix it?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
What does the number exactly change? I need to be visible naked to enter the night mode. How does this change with a number?
In other parts of the code where getNightModeScoreRequirement is used , a value raises for every 'revealing' thing she has in her current state. So clothes in disarray increase the number and visible cum does as well. The change that I suggest is the threshold at which point the game decides that she is revealing enough to be considered 'scandalous' and therefore activate the 'night mode'. Ofc running around naked alone increases the number enough to cross the 'scandalous' threshold.
Changing the necessary threshold for the value to 50 means that even though she has multiple revealing attributes and these increase the value, it will never cross the 50 mark (as it is just too high). Thus, night mode is never activated.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes