heman1234

Jul 17, 2022
I downloaded the game from the GoFile link and have extracted it, but when i run the nw.exe it opens a window and then immediately closes itself. There's nothing showing up in the ErrorLog file, and the debug file in the newly created logs folder just shows that its checking for mods. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I downloaded the game from the GoFile link and have extracted it, but when i run the nw.exe it opens a window and then immediately closes itself. There's nothing showing up in the ErrorLog file, and the debug file in the newly created logs folder just shows that its checking for mods. Has anyone else run into this issue?
Open steam.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The battle sex system is too limiting. Someone should make amod that allows every prisoner type to perform every sex action, pretty annoying having to find the exact type of prisoner you want to see a specific action done.

Reactions: JesusChroist
Oct 11, 2018
My steam is already running. I thought that the files provided here were the full game. Do I have to purchase the game on steam?
That answer given to you was not the real answer. You got that answer because people are too lazy read (not even) a couple of pages back or even use the search function to find the answer to a question that has been repeated numerous times throughout the thread. The time you've spent waiting for someone to answer your question (minus a minute or so) could have been spent playing the game if you'd put some effort into using the tools you have available to find a solution to your problem.

That being said, purchasing the game on Steam would 100% fix your issue if you want to go that route.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
That answer given to you was not the real answer. You got that answer because people are too lazy read (not even) a couple of pages back or even use the search function to find the answer to a question that has been repeated numerous times throughout the thread. The time you've spent waiting for someone to answer your question (minus a minute or so) could have been spent playing the game if you'd put some effort into using the tools you have available to find a solution to your problem.

That being said, purchasing the game on Steam would 100% fix your issue if you want to go that route.
Just checked 3 pages back page 1867, it's on there. What makes this constant same problem even worse, is the solution is literally given every couple of pages. Doesn't even take 2-3 mins of your time, if you skim through, looking for the specific similar problem.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
The battle sex system is too limiting. Someone should make amod that allows every prisoner type to perform every sex action, pretty annoying having to find the exact type of prisoner you want to see a specific action done.
I don't think there are cg's for those. Someone with basic photoshop knowledge should be able to do it but idk if anyone would be interested in actually writing code of that mod.

Mar 14, 2018
Most of the mods are available on it seems, you can even get Nexusmods Vertex mod manager app + an extension to manage/install them

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I don't think there are cg's for those. Someone with basic photoshop knowledge should be able to do it but idk if anyone would be interested in actually writing code of that mod.
I meant stuff like [Prisoners] [Nerds] [Thugs] [Rogues] [Hobo's] etc all having access to every sex attack, how the game works now is a [Prisoner] DOES have the ability to do titfuck/blowjob/anal/vaginal all with CG's BUT they will only ever ask for handjobs from Karryn, they will never try to do anything else so if you are facing a basic [Prisoner] you already know all you are gonna see is a handjob.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I meant stuff like [Prisoners] [Nerds] [Thugs] [Rogues] [Hobo's] etc all having access to every sex attack, how the game works now is a [Prisoner] DOES have the ability to do titfuck/blowjob/anal/vaginal all with CG's BUT they will only ever ask for handjobs from Karryn, they will never try to do anything else so if you are facing a basic [Prisoner] you already know all you are gonna see is a handjob.
You can already mod the game, give them the ability initiate sex in all kinds of positions but if I am remembering correctly game would crash at some point because prisoners don't have cg's for every position. You can test this by yourself, I am pretty sure ccmod allows you to do it though I personally never felt the need to fiddle with enemy attacks.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Does that mean it finally works with h-cup without getting permastuck in k-cup once she gets pregnant?
Nuh, it works only with default k-cup.

Could you upload game with fast cut in and selective rendering mod, my pc broke so I can't install mod with mod manager so I only use phone now.
Here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Here's one way to do it. Let's me know if something doesn't work out. You will most likely always run around in 'night mode' due to your clothing state unless you tweak that as well. (Hint: increase getNightModeScoreRequirement in RemtairyKarryn.js)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mamaboiii
This is exactly what I was looking for :love: :-*

Reactions: mamaboiii

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
i saw some mod that allows karryn to have different costume or to be turned into another character like Tifa,April,Exdeath etc.

is there a mod that allows for a camilla (fire emblem) costume since they are both busty, purple hairedaxe wielding women;
Boa Hancock (one piece) or Kurumi (date a live)?

if not is it possible to request?

i also saw a mod were the whole prison is turned into girls, is there a demo of that?

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowguy128
Mar 16, 2021
hi all new here
can someone tell me why can't i play the game on my new custom pc after moving the game from my old laptop even after downloading the game newest version i still can't play
the game app just pops up for a few sec and disappear
anyone able to help out with this?

• Haha
Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich
Nov 4, 2018
i didn't even have steam installed and still got crash! what am i suppose to do
hi all new here
can someone tell me why can't i play the game on my new custom pc after moving the game from my old laptop even after downloading the game newest version i still can't play
the game app just pops up for a few sec and disappear
anyone able to help out with this?
Try this

Screenshot_2024-01-10-17-32-23-293-edit_com.opera.browser.jpg

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Here's how to add sex moves to the enemies.
Fun with PoseStart

Purple_Heart is right though, the game will crash if there aren't any CGs for the particular pose/enemy combo. So don't give thug gangbang to nerds, for example. You're pretty safe if you use the moves that Karryn can perform as offensive sex attacks against that enemy.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes