XxKkillerxX

Apr 24, 2022
Hey so im plying this game on my galaxy s8+ on joiplay and after a wile of playing the crashes, is there something I can do about it like a patch or something?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So about my previous post, I totally just saw this game turn into an actual Prison School, where as Meiko Shiraki is the protagonist, and the headmaster is Mari Kurihara and supporting Meiko is Hana Midorikawa so they would each have h-scenes in a school that is well a prison, but with a lighter tone than the dark Karryn's prison.

Of course you would get your choice of boob sizes from the start, even hair colour and all the cosmetics, including outfit style and h-scenes change depending on your outfit too. Then as I mentioned above Teacher/Nurse/Swimclub etc... will be in it. What do you think you like? I like lol

oh and the villians can be the 3 girls that locked them up at the end of prison school anime, so you will have to find a way to fantasy rape them lol

Reactions: D22BT

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.12 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.9.12 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
It is probably because you got used to default size, now seeing other sizes feels weird.
This is what happened to me. But I got used to h-cup too.

I still play with h-cup but since I am using ccmod it reverts back to default size after she gets pregnant. After she gives birth I found a way to make the game switch back to using h-cup again. For me it is actually more fun to play the game this way, imo instead of staying same size her breasts should get bigger when she gets pregnant.
I never played this game until after the h-cup update, I just checked out both and decided to leave it on default. I wanted to install cc-mod too but I decided to finish my first playthrough before I use it. It seems to mess some things up too, like the first fight I got in after installing it, I got a bunch of lizardman favourite passives, but the entire fight consisted of nerds.

zura133

Dec 21, 2022
Does anyone know if there will be any stable dlc for the last level in the future? Since there are werewolves, why not add Karry in a cow bikini to 'resupply the prison's milk' and 'help the wolf population'? Is it just me or does someone else think of this idea along with a nurse dlc.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know if there will be any stable dlc for the last level in the future? Since there are werewolves, why not add Karry in a cow bikini to 'resupply the prison's milk' and 'help the wolf population'? Is it just me or does someone else think of this idea along with a nurse dlc.
P-cup DLC will be the last unless Remtairy decides otherwise.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes