negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
is there a mod for a super hairy bush?
There's 3 variants in the game (shaved, trimmed and bushy) and as an average bush enjoyer myself i'd like Karryn to have a thicket that you would have to take a machete to in order to get through it, there's no mods (not that i know atleast) that would add such a majestic sight and i'm not expecting the devs to implement it.

sirlurxalot

Sep 9, 2021
There's 3 variants in the game (shaved, trimmed and bushy) and as an average bush enjoyer myself i'd like Karryn to have a thicket that you would have to take a machete to in order to get through it, there's no mods (not that i know atleast) that would add such a majestic sight and i'm not expecting the devs to implement it.
thank you negroidprime

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Sheesh people, it's not like development will stop after this DLC is released. We'll see what he has in store after it's released, there's no point in crying about it. Besides, as far as I'm aware people have been talking about how much missed opportunities there are in this game for quite a while, so we've all heard it already. At the end of the day though he's still working on the game so we won't know what he is going to release next. And if it turns out he's done with the game after this DLC, well...
You just don't understand.

Are you not aware about how horny, upset, and dependent on others to develop games for them these players are?

Place yourself in their shoes, and you'll understand how they feel.

Imagine the hopelessness of wanting a sexy game and being completely incapable of developing it yourself. The horror.

What do you mean you still don't relate to nor pity them?!

• Haha
Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
[ERROR (1705477231536) 1/17/2024 10:42:00am] undefined
undefined
[ERROR (1705477231536) 1/17/2024 10:42:00am] TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains is not a function
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:553:33)
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isAlive (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2658:39)
at chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:120:23
at Array.filter (<anonymous>)
at Game_Troop.membersNeededToBeSubdued (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:119:27)
at Game_Troop.isAllDead (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:106:17)
at Function.BattleManager.isBattleEnd (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/MPP_SmoothBattleLog.js:240:50)
at Scene_Battle.updateBattleProcess (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:2264:27)

Is there any way to fix this damn error? I've tried looking for a fix both here and in the discord but there are almost no answers and the only one I found which was to replace the function in the YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js didn't work. I tried a clean install with no mods and the same thing happens again. I don't think it's a memory problem since it can happen a minute into the game as well.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I am looking forward to seeing a new game from Remtairy, as I have become somewhat fatigued with KP after many years. Does anyone know if they have plans to work on a new project in the near future or if they will solely focus on developing additions to KP?

ViperFood

Jul 20, 2023
I am looking forward to seeing a new game from Remtairy, as I have become somewhat fatigued with KP after many years. Does anyone know if they have plans to work on a new project in the near future or if they will solely focus on developing additions to KP?
I think Rem is on some sort of journey to come up with gameplay ideas, binging different board games and such. For now it just seems like micro-updates to Karryn

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
It must be me but I can't play the game. I re-downloaded it 4 times, and anytime I try to execute it, a window opens and immediately closes. What am I missing?
The ability to read anything posted in the thread.
And the ability to use the forum search.
Oh and common sense, shouldn't forget to mention that.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I like the new huge breasts size in this upcoming micro-DLC though I agree with some people here that he should have tried to make a more interesting DLC that wasn't just some addition in the CGs like stray pubes or breast size thing. Aside from the nurse and teacher ideas, I think he wasted the opportunities to like making Karryn go to the guard barracks in exhibitionist mode to get a full gangbang or getting sleep assaulted by her guards in case she has a high corruption/guard aggression level.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes