Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Personally with the amount of times the question of why the game isn't apparently loading for people.

The factor of a person not reading or having "common sense" as someone said here stops becoming a big factor to why people ask so much and it's now more on the descriptions on the Games Download as to why this keeps happening.

I personally don't know what is stopping the download or first post to just mentioning this, maybe the context of the patch was preventing this but if there's no real reason then it really should have been mentioned in there.

Heck the link from the downloads post about the Dummy Steam Loader which leads to a post from RedAISkye actually does mention the need for the Dummy Steam Loader or even just alternate methods if you don't want to download said dummy loader.

Also let's be real, Most people here didn't make an account here just to talk here but just to download the games they want and if it doesn't work would at least look at the download page to see why because obviously it should tell there if there's additional things needed and because it's not the assumption to this must be unique problem to them and asking around is much easier to do than just searching.

Of course with the amount of time it's ask, It would understandably tend to annoy the people who are in this thread but honestly and this might be me being to empathetic for something like this but the responses are becoming way and to blunt are to dickish than it really needed to be. It's always responded with sarcastic remarks against people who just are genuinely asking a question. It would be understandable for that kind of reaction if the solution was obviously just told in the download page but it's not.

Anyway for the people who didn't want read all of that. Basically just have the original download post mention the need for the Dummy Loader considering that most of the time that's always the needed solution to most of the question that ask why it doesn't work.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Personally with the amount of times the question of why the game isn't apparently loading for people.

The factor of a person not reading or having "common sense" as someone said here stops becoming a big factor to why people ask so much and it's now more on the descriptions on the Games Download as to why this keeps happening.

I personally don't know what is stopping the download or first post to just mentioning this, maybe the context of the patch was preventing this but if there's no real reason then it really should have been mentioned in there.

Heck the link from the downloads post about the Dummy Steam Loader which leads to a post from RedAISkye actually does mention the need for the Dummy Steam Loader or even just alternate methods if you don't want to download said dummy loader.

Also let's be real, Most people here didn't make an account here just to talk here but just to download the games they want and if it doesn't work would at least look at the download page to see why because obviously it should tell there if there's additional things needed and because it's not the assumption to this must be unique problem to them and asking around is much easier to do than just searching.

Of course with the amount of time it's ask, It would understandably tend to annoy the people who are in this thread but honestly and this might be me being to empathetic for something like this but the responses are becoming way and to blunt are to dickish than it really needed to be. It's always responded with sarcastic remarks against people who just are genuinely asking a question. It would be understandable for that kind of reaction if the solution was obviously just told in the download page but it's not.

Anyway for the people who didn't want read all of that. Basically just have the original download post mention the need for the Dummy Loader considering that most of the time that's always the needed solution to most of the question that ask why it doesn't work.
It's learned helplessness or coom brain, probably both, normally if you have a problem you'd try to find info about it first or try everything else you could possibly come up with, these people just give up after the game fails to launch few times and instantly come asking for help, instead of actually trying to solve the problem themselves.

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Easiest solution would be to add a folder when you download the game to state what to do when tHe gAmE dOeSn'T sTaRt and a text file "Moron.txt"

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.12 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Holly molly

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
It's learned helplessness or coom brain, probably both, normally if you have a problem you'd try to find info about it first or try everything else you could possibly come up with, these people just give up after the game fails to launch few times and instantly come asking for help, instead of actually trying to solve the problem themselves.
Whatever reason it could be why they don't just search the solution themselves, The fact it's happened too much meant that it's just better to just fixed it on the download page directly especially when all we really need is just simple sentence to just say what would be the problem and solution was. I mean technically this was already done with the post Red AI had made as seen in just the posts above this.

It's really just better than people in this thread just being irritated by it and being sarcastic a-holes about it even if it's understandable why people act like that because of the amount of times the question is asked each time.

This is all preventable from both side really. It's annoying looking at it from both sides when the solution seems obvious.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
This game needs a sequel asap. More tattoos and piercings and more dungeon content. More optional NTR content would be good.
Doesn't need a sequel, he can add so much to this game if he wanted to, classroom job, infirmary job, training job, cafeteria job, cleaning job, list goes on, and he can add tons of new dungeon layers with new enemies, game is option wise very easy to expand.
Problem is the dev is tired with developing further, he just wants to make it perfect and start something new, understandable. However, if I sat on this goldmine, I'd expand the hell out of it. Better to expand on a golden egg than risk something new which could be a dud.
Hopefully once he claims it's finished we will have some awesome modders going Skyrim on it.

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Doesn't need a sequel, he can add so much to this game if he wanted to, classroom job, infirmary job, training job, cafeteria job, cleaning job, list goes on, and he can add tons of new dungeon layers with new enemies, game is option wise very easy to expand.
Problem is the dev is tired with developing further, he just wants to make it perfect and start something new, understandable. However, if I sat on this goldmine, I'd expand the hell out of it. Better to expand on a golden egg than risk something new which could be a dud.
Hopefully once he claims it's finished we will have some awesome modders going Skyrim on it.

Let's hope it's not some modders that show up with an idea just to abandon it real quick Shower mod kek

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Let's hope it's not some modders that show up with an idea just to abandon it real quick Shower mod kek
Why was that one abandoned btw? It looked as if dev abandoned it just because nobody was interested, hence why no announcements or anything. Maybe he didn't even abandon it - just stopped working on it and write updates, thinking no one looks anyway, fapping his sadness away to shower arts...

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Now I'm curious. Was shower mod more than an idea? Was there ever a functional/playable mod?
Yes. Here:

He did . But my guess it's either was THAT bad, and his patrons were too hard on him, or the amount of people that were interested in it was not enough for him and he silently dropped it. You can try it yourself, i didn't.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
why went i dowload it cant lunch?..im new at this
READ THHE THREAD BEFORE POSTING ABOUT AN ISSUE.

Seriously, step 1 when you have an issue with just about anything is to see if someone already asked about the issue and had it resolved. That way you don't post the same question over and over, and get you issue solved faster since you don't need to wait for a reply. This has been done with this exact issue literally hundreds of times in this thread already. The search function can help, and allows you to sort by the most recent results too.

Yes the first post should be updated, but it hasn't been and multiple people requesting the first post be updated haven't cause the moderators change it.

• Angry
Reactions: thevideowatcher65

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Small question, I know Krude cheat can Undress karryn but not for her warden hat and tie in battle/punishment section.

I do remember PERO cheat can undress entirely karryn wear but the cheat seems old and not working on newer version anymore.

Is there any Mods/Scripts that I can undress all Karryn?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Small question, I know Krude cheat can Undress karryn but not for her warden hat and tie in battle/punishment section.

I do remember PERO cheat can undress entirely karryn wear but the cheat seems old and not working on newer version anymore.

Is there any Mods/Scripts that I can undress all Karryn?
Just use the RJ cheat menu

It's a "spiritual successor" to the PERO menu.

Reactions: honkuma
4.60 star(s) 423 Votes