Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Come on! In every Page we put "close Steam or install Steam Dummy Loader" but people still asking the same question ... It's so tired. I choose the funny way with the memes.

It's so easy finding the answer, just only reading the last 3 pages anybody can find that answer.
Seems like a heavy OCD issue from the people complaining honestly.
Stop making drama and ignore it, not going to discuss this further. It's too childish.

Reactions: Riaman

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Seems like a heavy OCD issue from the people complaining honestly.
Stop making drama and ignore it, not going to discuss this further. It's too childish.
What, next you're gonna say that you won't force your child to get educated, because they have the right to be stupid? What they're asking here is to help them stay relaxed and dumb, and you're telling us this is okay, just help them, no harm done. But the harm is done, these people are all around you, they will contribute to overall dumbness in society - helping them will only make it worse.

But i agree, there's no need to insult them or get angry. There's no need to answer them straight either, people should just teach them how to use search bar. In future, they will know that, and will search correctly first, which will contribute to their experience, making them smarter.

Reactions: MornarUruloki

False Memory

Sep 11, 2022
guys help, is there any guide??
cuz im stuck at lvl 3, my control is always minus and my order decreased so big everytime i sleep
the orc cant be defeat by one singe blow
im not learning some traning, i dit it on purpose, but that make it hard to beat enemy, cuz shes always horny lol
i know im a moron, im still confused, some help maybe
Hmm, strange situation. First, look carefully at what decrees you adopted, -12 is a lot, adopt laws that will increase order. In a situation where Karin has high lust, it is impossible to fight, but you can defeat the boss with your sexual skills. You could show more screenshots of the laws from the first and second floor, maybe problem is there...

Reactions: erdi06
Aug 31, 2021
While forums are outdated, I haven't seen anything new come along that serves the same basic function, but better. IE, leaving a message or question, then coming back and having all the replies to it in a nice, clean, simple interface. I mean, social media can do it, but in a worse way since they tend to adjust the order of replies and split things off. Discord can do it now with threads, but most servers don't use that and for those that do, they tend to not be organized well. Ironically, this game's official discord server is one of the best I've seen for using threads in it.

Forums are bad if you're looking for a very quick, immediate answer to a question, sure. But if you're looking for a discussion, or if you're just posting a question say, while on the toilet getting ready for work, only needing the answer when you get back from work, forums are vastly superior than 99% of discord servers are.
I agree, there aren't any real options to replace them right now. But it doesn't change that they are outdated. It also means that anyone not raised on them will get shafted on first interactions. And that number is low since forums aren't that widely used by younger generations. With exceptions being people like myself who are into more niche stuff.

For example, my little brother. Who is only 2 years younger than myself. And who also spends a lot of time on his PC, wouldn't be able to navigate forums, nor is his tech literacy as advanced. And that's simply because he hasn't needed to due to how internet navigation works nowadays in comparison to earlier eras. And that's only a 2 year gap. The tech literacy of even my year is basically the border, as I only know 4-5 people who know of this stuff that were born my year.

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
I agree, there aren't any real options to replace them right now. But it doesn't change that they are outdated. It also means that anyone not raised on them will get shafted on first interactions. And that number is low since forums aren't that widely used by younger generations. With exceptions being people like myself who are into more niche stuff.

For example, my little brother. Who is only 2 years younger than myself. And who also spends a lot of time on his PC, wouldn't be able to navigate forums, nor is his tech literacy as advanced. And that's simply because he hasn't needed to due to how internet navigation works nowadays in comparison to earlier eras. And that's only a 2 year gap. The tech literacy of even my year is basically the border, as I only know 4-5 people who know of this stuff that were born my year.

your lil bro have skill issues

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I don't think you need to learn how forums work to be able to use a searchbar. Everyone uses a search engine such as google to navigate through the internet. It is basically a searchbar with a logo on an almost empty page. So let's not pretend no one knows how to use google. Same logic applies to forums as well. Today almost every site especially forums have a searchbar which essantially does the samething google does.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks, it's pretty big upgrade form PERO's but It seems I can't still find an chet to get rid her hat and neck ties during battle for undress Karyn's.
You need to resize the window for the toggleable stuff to appear, don't know why it's made like that, window size limitations perhaps?
Just drag from any corner or just click next to the x on the right upper corner and it will show up.
Default size:
1705889595144.png
Resize:
1705889640094.png

• Hey there
Reactions: honkuma

False Memory

Sep 11, 2022
Thanks, it's pretty big upgrade form PERO's but It seems I can't still find an chet to get rid her hat and neck ties during battle for undress Karyn's.
Regarding your question, ССmod has an exhibitionism system, at a high level of depravity you have the opportunity to completely undress Karin. You need to approach the bed and there will be an option to remove all clothes. First she will take off her uniform, and after you choose “undress” again she will take off her hat too.

Reactions: honkuma

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
So, I want to change the Pose Start settings in CCMod, and I have the code, but what should I actually write in []? What numbers/text signifies the different pose starts?

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Greetings Community,

im to stupid to get this game working with the "preg mod" someone willing to help me out?

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes