Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah it is kinda "git gud" you can avoid all the inmates on the way back. If you have problems with that, save scum a bit, by making a back up save until you get out.
Thanks for the reply! I will try to slip past the inmates. I was honestly worried that I went tothe 3rd basement underleveled and I’d be stuck there lol

If I can ask one more thing. So far, besides the bar, the only sex content I got was when I lost these fights on level 3. Should I be losing fights on purpose sometimes..?

Love how much detail has been put in the game and it does a decent job explaining things but it’s so much stuff at the start. Again thanks!

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the reply! I will try to slip past the inmates. I was honestly worried that I went tothe 3rd basement underleveled and I’d be stuck there lol

If I can ask one more thing. So far, besides the bar, the only sex content I got was when I lost these fights on level 3. Should I be losing fights on purpose sometimes..?

Love how much detail has been put in the game and it does a decent job explaining things but it’s so much stuff at the start. Again thanks!
You do not have to lose fights to see sex stuff. Most sex stuff happens in standard battle. It all depends on your desires. You can buy an edict that shows all the requirments for Inmates to initate sex in normal battle. But each floor as a unique defeat battle scene. So if you want to see absolutly everything you should lose at least once on each floor. Also losing against the guards outside of your office triggers a unique defeat battle scene.

What is important to note every enemy type has preferences. So even if you meet the desire req. for example for vaginal sex can only certain enemy types start a sex scene from it

Reactions: Zane11

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.14 + DLCs] [Remtairy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Not sure about both versions, testing worked fine though.

Win: Full [586 MB]
- - -

Win: Full + Unofficial CC Mod [602 MB] from here
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ilusha480

Jul 2, 2023
Password archives? :3

- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win: Full + Unofficial CC Mod [602 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-9-14-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-12437359

littin

Mar 4, 2021
where do i find the js file to edit the condom quantity for ccmod, i have turned off condoms bu they are still being used

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
There are many asshole / sarcastic replies since this gets asked constantly, gets answered frequently, and the solution IS LITERALLY LINKED IN THE FIRST POST.
All those comments about "just answering the questions" and the ultimate solution of "the solution needs to be put on the front page" looking real stupid right about now. Totally didn't see this coming at all :rolleyes:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win: Full + Unofficial CC Mod [602 MB] from here
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Thanks

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes