Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
If someone has kindly asking for uploading his version vis the preg mod. Can mamage to run this game with the mod.
Anykind oif version with preg mod is welcome. Thanks

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.9.14DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Nope, it was never broken and still works with the latest build.
Okay i tried with a vanilla version of the game and it work. But when i tried using it with CCmod it crashes. I think its incompatible with the latest CCmod. The error shows " CCMOD_PASSIVE_LIST_ONE_START_ID is not defined"

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Okay i tried with a vanilla version of the game and it work. But when i tried using it with CCmod it crashes. I think its incompatible with the latest CCmod. The error shows " CCMOD_PASSIVE_LIST_ONE_START_ID is not defined"
I think you are confusing pero mod with ccmod.
Edit: Try extracting attached archive in game's folder and see if it fixes your problem.
View attachment PeroModComptibilityFix.rar

Last edited:
Reactions: angelboy546

RazeRoo

Jun 23, 2018
Is there something about office invasions that I'm missing? So far I've 5 office invasions at 1% chance and I've just reached the 3rd floor. Have I just been incredibly unlucky on the rolls or is there more going on with this mechanic than the game lets on?

yitohi1119

Jan 15, 2024
Does anyone have a backup for before the facial changes? I have a thing for confident faces, but the new face just doesnt hit it.
I think it would be around v1.2.6.20. Thx! (I tried searching for 20 min but no luck)

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Does anyone have a backup for before the facial changes? I have a thing for confident faces, but the new face just doesnt hit it.
I think it would be around v1.2.6.20. Thx! (I tried searching for 20 min but no luck)
What did you do for 20 minutes? It didn't took me 15 seconds.
Pixeldrain link still seems to work.

• Love
Reactions: yitohi1119
4.60 star(s) 423 Votes