zjwzmh

Mar 27, 2021
So not sure if this exact issue has been asked about but I got the new version and when I try to load it I get the splash screen and then it crashes to the desktop. Any fix or ideas please?
Read previous posts or search this issue by using the search bar. It has been brought up 100 times.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
So not sure if this exact issue has been asked about but I got the new version and when I try to load it I get the splash screen and then it crashes to the desktop. Any fix or ideas please?
Are you being serious or trolling?
Because you've been a member of the site for ~4 years with about 700 comments, obviously you should have an understanding of how the forum search works at this point.... right?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Are you being serious or trolling?
Because you've been a member of the site for ~4 years with about 700 comments, obviously you should have an understanding of how the forum search works at this point.... right?
Are you serious or just being an Ahole? I did the search and people were talking about crashes but it looked like they were crashes after they had been playing the game awhile. You know how to not be an Ahole being alive for as long as you have? You have an understanding I assume? You choose to be an ahole because what your bored and have nothing better to do? You choose to assume I didn't use the search because what you think anyone who has a question doesn't use the search function? I ALWAYS use the search function when I have a question but if I don't feel like the other questions posted and answered are the same issue I am going to post my question SO EXCUSE THE F OUT OF ME.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Read previous posts or search this issue by using the search bar. It has been brought up 100 times.
I appreciate your civil response, I did use the search but was unsure if what was stated by others was the same thing that I was experiencing.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Are you serious or just being an Ahole? I did the search and people were talking about crashes but it looked like they were crashes after they had been playing the game awhile. You know how to not be an Ahole being alive for as long as you have? You have an understanding I assume? You choose to be an ahole because what your bored and have nothing better to do? You choose to assume I didn't use the search because what you think anyone who has a question doesn't use the search function? I ALWAYS use the search function when I have a question but if I don't feel like the other questions posted and answered are the same issue I am going to post my question SO EXCUSE THE F OUT OF ME.
Your problem is not unique as you claim. Infact it has been asked and answered almost every page atleast once despite the fact that solution is now clearly linked on op. It literally says "Crash Fix". Come on dude...

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
How do I breathe? Can someone make a tutorial video?

And please explain to me how to watch a video. Do I need to be looking at the screen for it to work or is it okay if I watch it while playing a game and listening to music at the same time?

Can I download a tutorial directly to my brain so I wouldn't need to pay attention to learn? "learning" is so old and boring.

My eyes are hurting, I think it is because I need to close my eyes and open them again but I don't know how to do that so I have been using my hands to do it the manual way. I need a tutorial for the automatic way plz.

There are weird sounds coming from my stomach. Mom once said I need to eat but I don't know how to walk to get food and even if I did I still don't know how to use a spoon. Where are the tutorials for important things like this???

Lastly how do I turn computer off? My computer is turned on ever since it was first installed because I don't know how to turn it off. Seriously guys you are all lazy all the important stuff is never mentioned or teached online. I am disappointed in you all. All you do is masturbate while real life issues like these remain a problem for people like me.

False Memory

Sep 11, 2022
I don't know why are you bringing up homosexual people. Why do we need them ?? And what is an OP anyway??? Can I eat it? What does it taste like??????
Breathe, just breathe. Inhale and exhale, calmly. Everything will be fine, they will definitely learn, probably. We need to believe.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Breathe, just breathe. Inhale and exhale, calmly. Everything will be fine, they will definitely learn, probably. We need to believe.
I am ANGERY because no one has answered my question for like 60 whole seconds after I posted them. Can you believe it? 60 WHOLE SECONDS. I lost all my faith in humanity. Not only internet is full of aholes who won't even answer me but I still can't even download things into my brain. It is like 2024, hello scientists??? You had 2024 years to do it so I am like WTF ???? What do you mean I STILL need to learn things on my own ?????? SMH I can't even :mad:

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes