honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Small question, do warm coffee cheats prevent Karryn lost her virgin due to considering Borken hymen count to the passive lists?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
At this point, i wonder why there is not a Know issues or FAQ on the OP
Gee, I mean it sure would be nice if there was a known issue solution on the front page right?:

1706506281303.png

It sure would be nice if people would take more then 2 seconds on the front page to look a bit. How much more obvious can it be? Black screen go bye bye come here for solution?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are you serious or just being an Ahole? I did the search and people were talking about crashes but it looked like they were crashes after they had been playing the game awhile. You know how to not be an Ahole being alive for as long as you have? You have an understanding I assume? You choose to be an ahole because what your bored and have nothing better to do? You choose to assume I didn't use the search because what you think anyone who has a question doesn't use the search function? I ALWAYS use the search function when I have a question but if I don't feel like the other questions posted and answered are the same issue I am going to post my question SO EXCUSE THE F OUT OF ME.
It was an honest question, but thanks for removing any doubts i was having, you are a smoothbrain through and through, if you had looked at the OP or looked at the responses to the countless amounts similar to your question had been asked and had been answered, you would've found your answer.
PS: .

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.15 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.9.15 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
While they are working on the Bigger Boobs DLC they are at the same time updating the CGs, which includes giving Karryn an updated face. Some don't like the new face.
Anyone posted a comparison? Did you like the new face?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
been drinking every time someone asks about the game closing on startup. On my 7th life rn
What you drinking? Is that a bad thing you got liver issues? Don't force yourself to drink based off online activity, but I think your joking lol

Oct 14, 2022
a little stuck atm: just did a clean reinstall of the game, installed Krude's cheat menu (followed the installation in the readme that comes with it), loaded a save from a game i just started, but i cant get the cheat menu to appear. neither pressing 1 or f9 does anything.

any ideas?

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a better way to install the mods beyond dl the mod runners? I tried getting them both, but i'm not paying a subscription fee for quick mod manager on one game here.
I tried manual method, but the README instructions are not very helpful on where to install everything.

Looking for some help on using the mods in game for manual installation if anyone can tell me what to do and where to place the files

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes