Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Is there a better way to install the mods beyond dl the mod runners? I tried getting them both, but i'm not paying a subscription fee for quick mod manager on one game here.
I tried manual method, but the README instructions are not very helpful on where to install everything.

Looking for some help on using the mods in game for manual installation if anyone can tell me what to do and where to place the files
I don't know wtf you are talking about because as far as I know mod managers are free to use.
Manual installing is as simple as extracting mod archives to game's main folder(where nw.exe is).

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
I don't know wtf you are talking about because as far as I know mod managers are free to use.
Manual installing is as simple as extracting mod archives to game's main folder(where nw.exe is).
Im trying to run CC Mod. Their instructions have me look at what i need to do, but everytime i try it the mods dont work.
I get a "requires fast cut ins" which i have in there.

I've tried putting the mod files in the main, with the NW.exe. I tried going into www but nothing works.

I've tried dling the mod managers for free, but each site has a limitation of filesize for free users like me.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Im trying to run CC Mod. Their instructions have me look at what i need to do, but everytime i try it the mods dont work.
I get a "requires fast cut ins" which i have in there.

I've tried putting the mod files in the main, with the NW.exe. I tried going into www but nothing works.

I've tried dling the mod managers for free, but each site has a limitation of filesize for free users like me.
Does your www\mods folder have FastCutIns.js? If not, you are not installing it correctly. Also make sure you are not downloading source codes of mods.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there a better way to install the mods beyond dl the mod runners? I tried getting them both, but i'm not paying a subscription fee for quick mod manager on one game here.
I tried manual method, but the README instructions are not very helpful on where to install everything.

Looking for some help on using the mods in game for manual installation if anyone can tell me what to do and where to place the files

It might seem like a huge pain to use Vortex or mod organizer 2, but once you set it up, you do not want to go back.
And AFAIK, Vortex and MO2 do not have a subscription model or needing to pay for them, they're completely free, Vortex does have a premium plan but it's completely optional.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Karryn to go to the private room at the strip club?
You have to have the edict and then you'll have to get the patrons in stripclub to be in aroused state (they're blushing when they're aroused) and a certain time has to have gone in order for you to engage in the VIP room.

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018

It might seem like a huge pain to use Vortex or mod organizer 2, but once you set it up, you do not want to go back.
And AFAIK, Vortex and MO2 do not have a subscription model or needing to pay for them, they're completely free, Vortex does have a premium plan but it's completely optional.
yeah, no sorry i shouldve clarrified. The link they provide for DL Vorte & MO2 are all on the NEXUS site. Ive got an account there. But everytime I opt for using free DL, it won't let me.

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Does your www\mods folder have FastCutIns.js? If not, you are not installing it correctly. Also make sure you are not downloading source codes of mods.
it does not, and i've been checking the CCMod and there's no file name/type like that.
Where do I find it? Ive been looking all over the page for it.

NVM I just found it

no_idea

Feb 28, 2018
Small question, do warm coffee cheats prevent Karryn lost her virgin due to considering Borken hymen count to the passive lists?
if thats the one that prevents anymore passives being learned, i think the answer is no. i tried it a while back and can't remember exactly, but i don't think it blocks that passive from being gained.

Reactions: honkuma

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

Use compressed version with CC Mod

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
After playing with the new face for a while I personally like the new one but tastes differ. And here is a comparison

View attachment 3306927
Oh the old one is actually better from my point of view, if you look at the cheek/eyes/eyebrows the old one is more model like perfect, the new one looks like shes a tad cuter more cartoony, but lacks that jaw line sex appeal that slim classic mature anime women have. Did they change her body as well? Because it looks different too. Is there a way to go back to the old model anyone?

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
What is this extraction time. This is the bubblegum equivalent of entertainment, it should't take X amount of hours to actually start the game for fu*k sake.

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes