crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello,
i am using an old version of the game (1.2.7.2), i run the game with "kp cheat v8" and along with so many other mods.
Usually i edit passive depending on the playthrough and it goes smothly.
However when i use kp cheat v8 to edit them, a message pops up.
Does someone knows how to fix it?
1706798960515.png

Ilusha480

Jul 2, 2023
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.14 + DLCs] [Remtairy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Not sure about both versions, testing worked fine though.

Win: Full [586 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win: Full + Unofficial CC Mod [602 MB] from here
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, do you plan to make such archives again? CCMod Preferably:oops::ROFLMAO:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can Karryn get so Corrupt she joins the baddies?. I mean yes she can set up a Bar...in a prison. Karryn even can be a lewd waitress for the prisoners. She still remains the "Warden" albeit a lewd one. However if Karryn get's so corrupt and start's to enjoy her...management of the prison with the sexual tension always increasing with them. I would think at one point Karryn would just say screw you can have me and silently switch sides. While on the outside still looking like she is running things for the good guys.
So like a double agent whilst getting double penetration? So her title double penetration agent lol

Reactions: JaszMan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I find the game boring when Karryn starts to enjoy getting fucked, I probably prefer her getting gang raped, and her saying no and I can't move, ahh don't worry lads, I'm not evil or sick my mother had me tested.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
hello,
i am using an old version of the game (1.2.7.2), i run the game with "kp cheat v8" and along with so many other mods.
Usually i edit passive depending on the playthrough and it goes smothly.
However when i use kp cheat v8 to edit them, a message pops up.
Does someone knows how to fix it?
View attachment 3315796
I get that a lot too, out of memory, damn game's code uses up too much memory lol

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
You need to resize the window for the toggleable stuff to appear, don't know why it's made like that, window size limitations perhaps?
...---
Thankyou but besides the RJ Cheats, Is there a way to manually edits .js or thing that can removes her hat/gloves/tie, Just curious?
Thankyou in advance.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thankyou but besides the RJ Cheats, Is there a way to manually edits .js or thing that can removes her hat/gloves/tie, Just curious?
Thankyou in advance.
I found this #9,654 explaining the situation, but i found out that the hat is removable, but the gloves and tie are tied to the rest of the clothes.
Open up "RemtairyKarryn.js" and look for "Game_Actor.prototype.putOnGlovesAndHat = function" and you should find:
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.putOnGlovesAndHat = function() {
    this._wearingGlovesAndHat = true;
    //$gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_IS_NAKED_NO_HATS_OR_GLOVES_ID, false);
    this.setHasTachieHat(true);
};
All you need to do is edit that "this.setHasTachieHat(true);" into this:
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.putOnGlovesAndHat = function() {
    this._wearingGlovesAndHat = true;
    //$gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_IS_NAKED_NO_HATS_OR_GLOVES_ID, false);
    this.setHasTachieHat(false);
};
This doesn't remove the gloves or tie, but it does remove the hat, if you remove the gloves by editing the other lines near this, it will remove all clothes (except panties).
Only way i can think of on removing the gloves and tie would be to manually edit the art assets and i've no experience with that.

Reactions: honkuma
4.60 star(s) 425 Votes