Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.14 + DLCs] [Remtairy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Not sure about both versions, testing worked fine though.

Win: Full [586 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win: Full + Unofficial CC Mod [602 MB] from here
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please also add rendering mod

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
a little stuck atm: just did a clean reinstall of the game, installed Krude's cheat menu (followed the installation in the readme that comes with it), loaded a save from a game i just started, but i cant get the cheat menu to appear. neither pressing 1 or f9 does anything.

any ideas?
I did this on my own.. and it works... cheat.js need to be in the "js" file not "mod".. if i think your problem is the same problem i had

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Do you have original file it seems like fast cut in had some problems I cannot get past 50 %
Not sure what you mean? But the "original" modded game is linked in my comp ressed post.

Cam pie

Aug 4, 2023
Question. Where can I find the updated ?
The last update was very long. I really like this mod, but I can't find an update to it.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Question. Where can I find the updated ?
The last update was very long. I really like this mod, but I can't find an update to it.
Last update seems to be only one month ago. What do you want, daily updates?

most likely you will need this too

works with 14 but 15 haven't tested yet but should be ok
Kp mod and ccmod are two different mods.

• Haha
Reactions: SupaAidou

floran

May 20, 2020
Can anyone PLEASE make a hair armpits mod for this game! this game have all kind of things but it didin't have this.
God I hope someone does, but afaik all modders are currently waiting for the game to release the Pcup DLC and get more stable because of the constant updates the game is getting would mean also having to update the mods constantly...atleast is what I read on the discord.

But hairy armpits would had been a great addition to the hairy DLC

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
is there a setting or mod to speed up the combat and repeated sex scenes?

Also, are there any guides for how to be effective in combat while doing different approaches such as virgin or mega slut?

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
God I hope someone does, but afaik all modders are currently waiting for the game to release the Pcup DLC and get more stable because of the constant updates the game is getting would mean also having to update the mods constantly...atleast is what I read on the discord.

But hairy armpits would had been a great addition to the hairy DLC
Yep modders are doing what they usually do in all games when it's constantly getting updates. Waiting for the big update so they don't have to constantly update just like you said. I know I wouldn't want to constantly update something every time there was a small update.

Reactions: Xakorik and floran

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Yep modders are doing what they usually do in all games when it's constantly getting updates. Waiting for the big update so they don't have to constantly update just like you said. I know I wouldn't want to constantly update something every time there was a small update.
in this case its even worse because usually you can make assets in these periods and make the code for the mod later but since the artists is redrawing all the scenes in the game the modders allso need to do that and can only start with it ones hes finnished.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes