fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Quick question: Does beating the game unlock anything? Modes?

I got all the way to the final boss and got the bad ending, which reset everything, and I wanna know if there's any point to trying to beat the story as opposed to just whoring around.

I honestly just want to enjoy the sex gameplay, but the way the game gets more difficult with every day that passes, is there not just some 'H-mode' or something?
Slut ending puts you into free play mode, where you can play all you want without fear of a gameover, even lets you use cheats regardless of the difficulty you are on. Also unlocks the 5th floor endless battle, and custom battles where you pick the enemies you want to fight, and what defeat scene plays if you lose.

I was playing this game on my slow laptop first, so everything in game were flowing slowly or normal. Now I moved the same game and the folder to my new desktop but now everything is super fast (like Karryn's walking and scenes). Is this normal or can I do something about it in the options?
You probably have a higher than 60 fps monitor, enable the sync to 60 FPS option or whatever it is called in the game options.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
There's a finished save file? I have searched in this thread but with 1894 pages i can't find anything
probably because there is no such thing. there are to many builds. just beat the game and go to free play, you can arrange fights with the enemies you want, this has been mentioned and answered hundreds of times.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Have they said anything about their next game?
Rem hasn't started working on the next game yet. He doesn't even know what the next game even should be. Based on the last progress report he is still in the "getting inspired by other games" phase, to try to find out what he wants to do.

• Haha
Reactions: SenMizeri

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.21 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.9.21 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Reactions: RS64
4.60 star(s) 425 Votes