koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
Guessing that I will need that dummy steam loader off a fresh download from the front page?
Just adding this for anyone who does bother to search this thread for what to do.

All you have to do to install the dummy steam loader is 1. download the files linked on the front page, 2. Extract these into their own folder, 3. copy and paste the folder named www into the game files and replace any files when prompted.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
How to apply mods:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-9-64-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-14567458

How to play:
Linux:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-for-linux-cicpoffs-mount.198610/
Mac/OSX:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-mv-and-mz-macos-osx-launcher-v1-8.211991/

Linux Port (1.2.9.21):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.2.9.21):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Last edited:

Metsuke

Apr 16, 2021
Hi I'm getting this error when Karryn tries to masturbate on any couch. How do I fix this error? I'm playing on Joiplay and downloaded the compressed version of the game that's uploaded on here.

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Lads, can anyone help me out? I got to the final level and decided to fuck around, are there any cheats to make it that control and order do not go down? Trying to explore all the animations n stuff and side jobs to see what they do but I have to deal with riots all the fucking time ;-;, plus I'm piss poor and can't make money >.>

Reactions: ibizadalton

senator29

Apr 27, 2023
Lads, can anyone help me out? I got to the final level and decided to fuck around, are there any cheats to make it that control and order do not go down? Trying to explore all the animations n stuff and side jobs to see what they do but I have to deal with riots all the fucking time ;-;, plus I'm piss poor and can't make money >.>
if karryn is sluttish enough then you can get a free roam ending

NitrogeniuM

Jan 31, 2018
MTool is my favorite Cheat tool for H games it supports lots of engines and you can even accelerate the time as many times as you want so it can make walking across the maps a breeze.
EDIT: you can also Change variables OFC meaning you can set many things to your tastes.
and as for Karyn's prison you could also adjust Remtairy.JS and JS files in general if you know what you're doing to fit the game to your liking (Stats& Progression wise) after beating the game 3 times on every difficulty i just set my Daily Edicts to about 10 to unlock stuff faster

Reactions: Wizmoe

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
If you get the Happy Ending, you can stay in the Prison forever without being able to lose. Also on the 5th Floor you can then do free battles with choosing enemies to fight and such.
Thanks for the reply! By Happy Ending, do you mean just beating the final boss? Another poster mentioned that you had to get the Slut Ending to get that free play mode, are they the same ending?

if karryn is sluttish enough then you can get a free roam ending
So if I beat the game without making Karryn slutty I WON'T unlock free roam?

I'd hate to beat the game and get the wrong ending, haha.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Thanks for the reply! By Happy Ending, do you mean just beating the final boss? Another poster mentioned that you had to get the Slut Ending to get that free play mode, are they the same ending?

Have sexual interactions(handjob, titjob, vaginal sex etc) with prisoners and guards and you'll get happy ending. You can keep her vaginal and anal virginity and still get the happy ending if you want to.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Yeah Happy Ending is the Slut ending. But you can also reach free play mode with all firsts intact, except first kiss. I have a save in free play mode with all firsts intact if you want

Reactions: yagha22

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
You can edit RemtairyPrison.js to make riots happen less frequently and give yourself more time before you subjugate a level.

catlikemusic

Feb 4, 2024
Does anyone have the game save file? I need it to experience, the game is too difficult for me piss poor and can't make money:3

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes