sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
It's not out of memory though. The funny thing about out-of-memory error is that you almost never see exact error, since creating error message require memory. Game would just crush silently in most cases. Sometimes along with OS.

If you use joiplay from Google Play - don't, because it's outdated. Prefer patreon version from here: . Or find it yourself, if you don't trust the link (as you shouldn't)

Last edited:

26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
any mods that work with the current version of kp? i tried to use the cc mod but as far as i can tell its not compatible anymore(pretty sure i set everything up correctly) what version of kp is compatible with the cc mod?

Aaronmanuel2002

Mar 16, 2022
It's not out of memory though. The funny thing about out-of-memory error is that you almost never see exact error, since creating error message require memory. Game would just crush silently in most cases. Sometimes along with OS.

If you use joiplay from Google Play - don't, because it's outdated. Prefer patreon version from here: . Or find it yourself, if you don't trust the link (as you shouldn't)
I use the patreon and version and that error only show with the most recent version but i better play that in my pc lol

milkloliway

Oct 6, 2021
I'm so sad there is no piss drinking stuff&golden shower for Karryn.
Till latest update,I wonder some dick cheese cleaning phrase &CG would in this game,as nurse sidejob,waitress sidejob(to be costumer.)Just let Karryn more slutty.;):ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: roxas091 and darlic

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Till latest update,I wonder some dick cheese cleaning phrase &CG would in this game,as nurse sidejob,waitress sidejob(to be costumer.)Just let Karryn more slutty.;):ROFLMAO:
I don't think I've ever once seen the dick cheese system (as in, what little there is, voice lines only I think?) in actual gameplay. Seems like everyone in the prison practises proper hygiene.

Oh, there's a mod idea - no showers/no dick washing allowed edict, everyone gets stank dick.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I wish there was NG+ with new stronger prisoners (Slavers), which would have restraints(Cuffs, binders, chains, collars) to lock her out, with new defeat scene for restrained Karryn, and a struggle minigame after this defeat scene (If she fails, scene is repeating)

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes