Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
First run, normal difficulty, avoiding losing, low to middle corruption. Middle of level 2.

Main issue is that Income is a bit of low, I worry that I can't afford to buy Edicts regulary long term.

Gives building the bar automatially money or do you have to participate in it every day (-> making you tired for battles)?

I kept Imperial Guards to prevent Office Invasion. Is it recommended to upgrade it to get more income? Can I offset the increased Invasion Chance with Locks and Cameras?

c2.png

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
First run, normal difficulty, avoiding losing, low to middle corruption. Middle of level 2.

Main issue is that Income is a bit of low, I worry that I can't afford to buy Edicts regulary long term.

Gives building the bar automatially money or do you have to participate in it every day (-> making you tired for battles)?

I kept Imperial Guards to prevent Office Invasion. Is it recommended to upgrade it to get more income? Can I offset the increased Invasion Chance with Locks and Cameras?

View attachment 3400724
Yeah you can get rid of the Imperial Guards if you upgrade doors and don't increases guard aggression too much. So for example don't battle with guards outside.

Bar gives automaticlly money but working it gives you extra + increases passive income per day the higher your reputation. It increases about 3-5% Fatique if I remember correctly.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I battle them daily for money, so I'm screwed in that regard. I basically want to remain on 0% intrusion when masturbating in the office.
Well then make a back up save and test it out, if you can get rid of the imperial guards and still remain with 0% because it is impossible to tell now, if you have fought to often against the guards outside and increased guard aggression too much.

Vodkalokaiser

Feb 5, 2023
hey i recently try to play the game but i got "[ERROR (1709344523189) 3/2/2024 02:56:26am] Failed to load GameFont" in the error log and the game have no text how can i fix it?

rfaswsd

Apr 29, 2021
[CHEAT] Powerful Karryn - Nuke them all!
With the attached file (to be unzipped with replace in www\data - better make a backup) (and a bunch of edict points) you will have a powerful heroin! :cool:

* Offensive and Defensive Specialization (in personal tab) could both be enabled
* All specializations (in Specialization tab) could be enabled
* For each specialization, all 6 options could be enabled

Be aware that, if you enabled too much options, Empress end will be easy even in Prisonner mode but free mode will need "special" measures to be reached!

View attachment 2300546
great work!

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
I tried using the goth pack but some of the art seems to mess up like the old guard outfit still being viseble on the bottom right. Is the mod messed up or did I fuck up?
View attachment 3403452
Avoid using appearance mods with the newest versions. Karry has steadily been getting an overhaul to her appearance so pretty much every one of these mods are out of date till the P cup dlc releases and modders redo them.

Reactions: Beats9821

gfi12345

Nov 27, 2021
Okay, I'm sorry if I'm repeating someone's question, but can you tell me how I can fix the bug? I play with a small breast size in the settings, as well as with the disabled visual display of pregnancy via CC Mod. But for some reason, in the later stages of pregnancy and even after birth, the breast becomes large (H cup (Huge)), even if (H cup(Big)) is specified in the settings. How can this be fixed?

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Okay, I'm sorry if I'm repeating someone's question, but can you tell me how I can fix the bug? I play with a small breast size in the settings, as well as with the disabled visual display of pregnancy via CC Mod. But for some reason, in the later stages of pregnancy and even after birth, the breast becomes large (H cup (Huge)), even if (H cup(Big)) is specified in the settings. How can this be fixed?
Try this and see if it works for you.

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes