Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Yes, it worked, thanks a lot! And also, I noticed that in the screenshots that you give as an example, Karyn has a womb tatoo and she stands with her arms raised, how did you do it?
Tattoo is from a and pose is in vanilla game, you just need to turn her into a slut.

gfi12345

Nov 27, 2021
Tattoo is from a and pose is in vanilla game, you just need to turn her into a slut.
It's strange, my Slut level is already 272, but I've never seen her standing like that on the profile/stats or external combat screen. But thanks a lot anyway!!!

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
It's strange, my Slut level is already 272, but I've never seen her standing like that on the profile/stats or external combat screen. But thanks a lot anyway!!!
You should be seeing that pose if you let her walk around naked or with cum on her body unless developer deleted it during one of the cg rework updates.

Reactions: Beats9821

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Is the CC mod compatible with the KP mod? The CC mod claims it's compatible but they have some of the same settings so I just want to be sure.

Reactions: JustAl

Burly

Jan 26, 2019
I need help the Game is not running everything is COOL but idk Just dont open dont give a y error Just dont estar the Game but before can play without problem :/

• Angry
Reactions: False Memory
4.60 star(s) 424 Votes