Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
After searching the thread for a bit I believe there isn't a wiki or spreadsheet that has information on technical stuff right? It'd be cool to know the slut requirements for the emperor's gifts and accessories combinations/builds. Also I'm probably stupid but how does money work exactly cause sometimes when there's a riot and some facilities that give money are unusable I make more money than if I repair them. I don't mean the estimated income (I know that takes into account the order after the control is subtracted).

It'd be cool if there was a money making guide because I feel you need to do 2-3 runs to properly get a feel of how to manage money.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
It'd be cool to know the slut requirements for the emperor's gifts and accessories combinations/builds.
Check spoiler tag below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I'm probably stupid but how does money work exactly cause sometimes when there's a riot and some facilities that give money are unusable I make more money than if I repair them.
If you want to finish the game it is in your best interest to hurry up unless you know what you are doing. There are insurance edicts you can buy that automatically repair specific facilities after riot but these only become available after you subjugate level 2 and buy these edicts: repair office, hire lawyer, find insurance company.

I feel you need to do 2-3 runs to properly get a feel of how to manage money.
Yes, that's right for the entire game, not just for money.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
The concept of the game is so incredible for a hentai game, and it's clearly a lot of works from Remtairy, but there is another game that takes the concept of a H-games without any boring phase ?
Subverse for exemple could be perfect without the sh*tty minigame in my opinions, it's really not what I seek when I want to play with one hand and tbh I think the betters H-game are those able to mix hentai scene AND gameplay.

And for now... It's hard to find. I still palying sometime Brothel King with the grea community still working on pack, if it's could give some ideas...
Try this. Apollo Seven and their games are underrated and seem to not get enough feedback and attention for now. One of the better devs with a clear work ethic and focus on the gameplay part. It's probably better to w8 for the steam page though.
Maybe this, but combat in DOL is way too outdated.

As for Remtairy, I hope they will finally find a new direction and move on. This stagnation phase is disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: roxas091

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
hey guys anyone knows a good game with battle fuck and decent art similair to kp??
I remember someone recommending Saria Reclaimed, but i think the game got destroyed, or something? Author changed something drastically. But way back when it was recommended, it actually had a similar system.

Reactions: hentboy12

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I remember someone recommending Saria Reclaimed, but i think the game got destroyed, or something? Author changed something drastically. But way back when it was recommended, it actually had a similar system.
I am not sure about changes but I remember it being abandoned by its developer.

possaad

Jul 13, 2018
Sorry guys but can someone tell me the best way to play this game and what does sadism passive and corruption do????

Ron_Baker

Sep 1, 2016
what stops KP from being 10/10 in ur eyes? any 10/10s u would recommend?
I don't think Rem maximized the potential of what they created. Floors 4 and 5 don't have any side jobs despite having areas on those maps where it would fit (i.e. showers, pool, basketball courts, etc). The guard areas (cafeteria, infirmary) could have had activities too. The side jobs that exist are a good start, but are pretty shallow.

KP is one of my favorite hgames. I can't think of any games I'd list as 10/10. I'll take a look and update later if there is something I'd recommend.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes