Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
as in with each update the mods become broken like i cant use rj cheat menu on the latest version and the modders are waiting until the disappointing DLC that only add bigger booba size and nothing new
Only visual mods are broken, other mods like cheat menu's work fine.

yycc69

Nov 29, 2021
Highest effort RPGM hgame I've played with tons of content, almost all of it great and raunchy and not too tame like a lot of other games. Overall, huge fan! However, the end of the game was a really sour experience. Pretty unhappy with how the game becomes impossible to beat even on easy difficulty if you farm sex skills due to entering defeat>climax>energy OUT loops. Enemy scaling made me feel weaker in the end-game (incredibly so) compared to early game, felt like I was punished for not rushing each floor immediately and finishing the game in 5 in-game days. The more I played, the weaker I got. That's bad game design. Gold was way too hard to get (why are bar upgrades so expensive when stripping makes 5x as much without nearly as much cost or entering the streaking status that locks everything for the day?) and upgrading Karryn's personal abilities (after 50 days of grinding gold I just cheated in 999,999) from level 1/2 to max made absolutely zero effective difference that I noticed. Dunno why the difficulty spike at the endboss needed to be there, level 4 boss was almost not possible and 5/secret boss wasn't even close to possible without cheats.

Seems like slut or sado/maso (whatever it's called in this game) builds are designed to make completion impossible? Edict system was frustrating and not fun with the roughly 3 a day combined with no money for 90% of my playtime (despite spending most of my playtime grinding it) and often losing money every day without grinding. For a lot of my playthrough I was straight up not able to buy personal skill ups because I needed so much money, and when I had money, I needed to emergency purchase order edicts, so even though the stats didn't make a difference at all, I couldn't even have the resources upgrade them in the first place. Started out great, stayed great in the mid-game, fell off a sheer cliff in the last third (in terms of enjoyment, content stayed great) and ended terribly... besides the awesome final 'good ending' scene, love the soft NTR aspect.
:)

Thanks so much for sharing, maybe someone can illuminate me on if my criticisms aren't valid because I missed some huge thing that would have made the game make way more sense for me. It sucks that the game crashed and burned at the end after being the best RPGM Hgame experience I've had yet. My mind is still blown on the sheer amount of assets there are. (All the different enemy dick types in different positions with different cum options combined with multiple poses and states (pubes/cum/ahegao/etc) for Karryn at the same time isn't something I thought I'd ever see in an RPGM game.) Great proportions too in the art :love:

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Highest effort RPGM hgame I've played with tons of content, almost all of it great and raunchy and not too tame like a lot of other games. Overall, huge fan! However, the end of the game was a really sour experience. Pretty unhappy with how the game becomes impossible to beat even on easy difficulty if you farm sex skills due to entering defeat>climax>energy OUT loops. Enemy scaling made me feel weaker in the end-game (incredibly so) compared to early game, felt like I was punished for not rushing each floor immediately and finishing the game in 5 in-game days. The more I played, the weaker I got. That's bad game design. Gold was way too hard to get (why are bar upgrades so expensive when stripping makes 5x as much without nearly as much cost or entering the streaking status that locks everything for the day?) and upgrading Karryn's personal abilities (after 50 days of grinding gold I just cheated in 999,999) from level 1/2 to max made absolutely zero effective difference that I noticed. Dunno why the difficulty spike at the endboss needed to be there, level 4 boss was almost not possible and 5/secret boss wasn't even close to possible without cheats.

Seems like slut or sado/maso (whatever it's called in this game) builds are designed to make completion impossible? Edict system was frustrating and not fun with the roughly 3 a day combined with no money for 90% of my playtime (despite spending most of my playtime grinding it) and often losing money every day without grinding. For a lot of my playthrough I was straight up not able to buy personal skill ups because I needed so much money, and when I had money, I needed to emergency purchase order edicts, so even though the stats didn't make a difference at all, I couldn't even have the resources upgrade them in the first place. Started out great, stayed great in the mid-game, fell off a sheer cliff in the last third (in terms of enjoyment, content stayed great) and ended terribly... besides the awesome final 'good ending' scene, love the soft NTR aspect.
:)

Thanks so much for sharing, maybe someone can illuminate me on if my criticisms aren't valid because I missed some huge thing that would have made the game make way more sense for me. It sucks that the game crashed and burned at the end after being the best RPGM Hgame experience I've had yet. My mind is still blown on the sheer amount of assets there are. (All the different enemy dick types in different positions with different cum options combined with multiple poses and states (pubes/cum/ahegao/etc) for Karryn at the same time isn't something I thought I'd ever see in an RPGM game.) Great proportions too in the art :love:
Nah you hit it on the nail. Especially when it comes to the bar. You can beat the game legitimately even on higher difficulties (beat prisoner mode with a masochist build), but you have to micromanage a shit ton and have to also plan way ahead. If you're doing a (maso) slut run, stripper is definitely the best. More money, it goes by quick. And it has the added benefit of preventing riots on every level if your reputation is high enough, but you have to do it everyday. Because you're also preventing riots you can enact edits that increase riot chance without worrying about doing clean up every day.

In general tho it's straight up better to just cheat in money. not just because you make close to no gold on the day to day but also because making money takes a fuckton of time which runs contrary to karryn's rogue-lite playstyle. Especially if you're trying to get all the titles legitimately.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
This game is good and all but I find it weird how the dev has chosen to remake every cg for even more impossibly-sized tits instead of working on the jobs. The stripper job is fine. The bar is ok but it's too long and too much clicking. The secretary job sucks because it barely has any variety and takes forever to grind as well as being boring. Idrk what you're supposed to do in the gym trainer job. you can have sex with the inmates and it makes them leave and you obtain barely anything from it besides stronger enemies. Also is it just me or do the hair colors look off to me? Maybe its because I dont like the hairstyle itself.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
is the bbc mod not working anymore?
With you can change the encounter rate with enemies of certain skin colour, be sure to read to make them work without crashing.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
is the bbc mod not working anymore?
No many of the visual mods are currently borked and not working due to all of the CG updates being made in preparation for the upcoming P-cup DLC, as for the strictly BBC mod im not sure when it will update but as negroid above me said evidently CCMod has a way you can semi-control the enemies that you encounter without having to go into the files themselves and trying to figure out which enemy ID corresponds to which skin type

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
This game is good and all but I find it weird how the dev has chosen to remake every cg for even more impossibly-sized tits instead of working on the jobs. The stripper job is fine. The bar is ok but it's too long and too much clicking. The secretary job sucks because it barely has any variety and takes forever to grind as well as being boring. Idrk what you're supposed to do in the gym trainer job. you can have sex with the inmates and it makes them leave and you obtain barely anything from it besides stronger enemies. Also is it just me or do the hair colors look off to me? Maybe its because I dont like the hairstyle itself.
I must be weird cause the bar job and the secretary job were my favs, i got weirdly into it (like actually writing down on a real notepad customer orders kind of into it), i have my problems with them both, but i already talked about it a WHILE ago.

But i do agree with you, they should work a bit on the jobs and i also wish we had more jobs, like a lot of people sais time and again, we have an infirmary and a classroom, why don't we have job on both of these (or even just something to do there), we also have a basketball court and a pool, so much potential.

But i also like the new CGs they're making, i'm not too fond of HUGE breasts sizes, but somehow, in this game ? it kinda works, it's absurd but in a good way, if i make sense.

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes