swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
And i am here to make sure that enjoyers of this fetish stays updated :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers!

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Cheers!
Tis a shame she can only lose the bottom half

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Seems like a missed opportunity. Her office outfit looks great, I'd enjoy seeing her use it more often or perhaps even get an option to close the reception and get a scene behind the desk. Sort of like the "demonstrate" function during the gym sessions, the trip and slip event during waitressing or the private sessions during the strip tease.

Last edited:

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Cheers!
Do we know when he is going to release the even bigger size?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Cheers!
OH GOD YES!
456b2.jpg
I can't wait for the mega milk titty monster update!

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
They said in late april, But idk with KP mods and CC mods, maybe delayed further
Mods wont be delaying the DLC, mod updates namely the appearance mods from modders like sushikun will be delayed by the DLC due to the need for sachi to go in and re-do all the CGs which in case you havent figured out, there are hundreds of different CGs available for KP to make use of in the H-encounters so of course this was going to take a while.

So to re-iterate, your response is backwards, its the mods that will be delayed by the DLC, the DLC will be done whenever sachi and rem get it done and the mod updates will get done after the DLC release and they have time to make those updates.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
You guys are funny, Sushi isn't going to update all that shit. Dude has like 1 post in the discord in 9 months. Maybe some kind other guy will take up the task, but I doubt it to be finished due to how much work actually has to be done. I wouldn't except any of the old outfit mods to ever be updated. Just go find an old version of the game where they still work, I know 1.2.4.8 is right before the smaller breasts update started being work on that broke all of the old clothing mods.

And then fuck off and figure out how to install all the old versions of the mods yourself because no one wants to help you with that shit.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
You guys are funny, Sushi isn't going to update all that shit. Dude has like 1 post in the discord in 9 months. Maybe some kind other guy will take up the task, but I doubt it to be finished due to how much work actually has to be done. I wouldn't except any of the old outfit mods to ever be updated. Just go find an old version of the game where they still work, I know 1.2.4.8 is right before the smaller breasts update started being work on that broke all of the old clothing mods.

And then fuck off and figure out how to install all the old versions of the mods yourself because no one wants to help you with that shit.
I have the same opinion that he won't do it. Though it would be easier to change existing outfits (scaling, cropping out, warping to fit) compared to creating them from scratch, so I believe there is high chance that the community will gradually correct it

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes