droglob

Aug 26, 2017
so the next serious update everyone's hyped about is just biggest booba?
Practically no one asked or cares about this. If you read the comments it's full of things people would rather have instead and will never happen. Mostly people are just hoping it finally comes out and mods start working again but as others are saying above me, there's a chance mods will never work again to begin with.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Back in the day i said this dlc would kill the mods nobody wanted to believe and now here we are...
Bro what you are talking about? You aren't Nostradamus or anything. The clothing mods have been broken for like 9 months at this point, and they broke while doing the frame work for the smaller breasts, not even the big ones DLC.

Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
Back in the day i said this dlc would kill the mods nobody wanted to believe and now here we are...
Besides this comment, the only time you've mentioned mods and dlc breaking them is here...
instead of made quality content that cg remake and cup sizes ended screwing with the mods, almost on purpose.
So I'm not sure what you're talking about. You are aware we can use the search function to find all your comments here right?

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
help... i just install the base game on this main post..so can someone tell which mod do i install first in order?...thank you

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
help... i just install the base game on this main post..so can someone tell which mod do i install first in order?...thank you
no need to for install order... so get these mods and nothing else because the rest are outdated and will break your game

htodgo

Jul 21, 2020
Anyone else having trouble getting mods to work on the latest build from this thread?

I had a working modded copy thru Vortex a few months ago (CCMod and KP Mod w/ requirements), but now it seems like none of the mods load (not even Mod Settings) after updating the main game (manually) and all mods (Vortex).

Reactions: XZIZ

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else having trouble getting mods to work on the latest build from this thread?

I had a working modded copy thru Vortex a few months ago (CCMod and KP Mod w/ requirements), but now it seems like none of the mods load (not even Mod Settings) after updating the main game (manually) and all mods (Vortex).
literally 4 posts above yours, it's mentioned. They've been broken for months now, modders are waiting until all the work is done with the cg rework and big boobs dlc is released to work on it/make new versions. No point in releasing new versions just so they can break again.

htodgo

Jul 21, 2020
literally 4 posts above yours, it's mentioned. They've been broken for months now, modders are waiting until all the work is done with the cg rework and big boobs dlc is released to work on it/make new versions. No point in releasing new versions just so they can break again.
Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if it was concerning ALL mods, since I had a working build from January after the smaller boobs update was added.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Anyone know of any other really good battle fuck games with clothes damage and stuff like KP? (Yes, I know there is a massive list of them on this site, but I wanna hear what you guys personally have played and recommend. Plus the list leaves a lot to be desired.)

Last edited:
Reactions: spblu

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if it was concerning ALL mods, since I had a working build from January after the smaller boobs update was added.
Other guy is wrong. Only mods that visually change Karryn are broken. All others are still working, including ccmod(pregnancy feature visuals are buggy if you are using small breasts).

Reactions: Xakorik

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Anyone know of any other really good battle fuck games with clothes damage and stuff like KP? (Yes, I know there is a massive list of them on this site, but I wanna hear what you guys personally have played and recommend. Plus the list leaves a lot to be desired.)
No battlefuck but Celesphonia and Ricca should have clothes damage mechanics but I am not 100% sure because I played them a long time ago.
Kinky Fight Club 2 is a battlefuck game but clothes don't take damage, only get undressed.
Monster Girl Dreams should be same as above. Game is battlefuck but I am not sure if clothes take damage or just get undressed.
Degrees of Lewdity has both but it is a text based game with a few visuals.
Lona RPG has both but that game's difficulty is ridicilous, play it without cheats if you want to suffer.

Reactions: DemonLord98

St_azz

Feb 29, 2024
I can't even get the base game to start without mods. Whenever i try to select a save position for the auto save or manual save it wont let me. So i cannot save the game. do i need to put this in a specific folder or is this broken without a mod?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
What do I need to edit in the files to make Karryn permanently aroused or make it so she always gets aroused every battle?

Is there mods that would do it?

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes