Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I guess with a breast size option like this, the "visitors" can never cum on the desk in this scenario. I wonder if he'll code that in because that'd be smart and a good attention to detail.
No, they arent adding anything in for code besides the obvious big tis, mid tits, small tits.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Gang is there an edit for her to have a minimum ammount/no fatigue at all after a battle/job? Currently in free roam, and want to finish this marathon quickly(all to 30). Tried the search function, didnt found any edit like mentioned above as of yet.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Gang is there an edit for her to have a minimum ammount/no fatigue at all after a battle/job? Currently in free roam, and want to finish this marathon quickly(all to 30). Tried the search function, didnt found any edit like mentioned above as of yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Sidejobs have their own files. You need to make changes to multiple files, just search for "fatigue" in those files and you'll find what you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Rhogog

Oct 26, 2022
Is it possible to have Karryn lose all her firsts (ie handjob, blowjob, etc) to goblins? I thought that sounded hot so I was trying it out, but the goblins will never initiate anything that Karryn has enough desire for, even if she's downed the most they'll do is cum on her.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Is it possible to have Karryn lose all her firsts (ie handjob, blowjob, etc) to goblins? I thought that sounded hot so I was trying it out, but the goblins will never initiate anything that Karryn has enough desire for, even if she's downed the most they'll do is cum on her.
Nope. Every enemy has their preferred sex, which for goblins is cunnilingus then vaginal. Best you can do is pussy, blowjob and titfuck.
You can use ccmod to edit this so that goblins have more starting positions.

Reactions: JustAl

Satanich

Jun 30, 2018
Save scum defeat scene?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Goblins only initiate cunnilingus or vaginal sex, but if she's already penetrated, they will engage in some other acts, depending on the scene.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes