Caymerra

Jan 7, 2018
I just got a passive called "Playful Spirit" from the Gym, which reduces pleasure damage dealt by a third, dealt to who exactly ? Karryn or the enemy ?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Here you go those who are looking for a complete save file [Load up Save File 12 for extra fun 606 Slut Level]
complete for what? what kind of build?
we all know there is no gallery to enable with a save.
do you mean it has free mode enabled? that is easily done with cheats.
i do not believe there is such a thing as a full or complete save for this game.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
What are requirements to unlock the sex side of the Gym Trainer job?

I know by now that it starts with obtaining the "Pull Shorts" skill for the job, which comes from the "Who Trains The Trainer?" passive, but what are the reqs to unlock that passive? My Karryn is about to hit Slut Level 100, has the Handjob/Blowjob skills (with the former probably having all accompanying "usage" passives unlocked by now) - and Karryn still keeps mentoring everyone as usual.

And another unrelated thing: I was hoping someone could clarify something for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is this "desire" value? I ended up here after going through several 60-minute shifts for the Receptionist job and noticing that an overwhelming majority of perverted visitors start by asking for a blowjob, i.e., kisses/handjobs hardly ever come up, maybe once or twice. I can (probably) edit this to balance things out (by breaking things a couple times first), but this is almost 100% sheer curiosity: what is this value governing which request the visitor makes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord Potato

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
What are requirements to unlock the sex side of the Gym Trainer job?

I know by now that it starts with obtaining the "Pull Shorts" skill for the job, which comes from the "Who Trains The Trainer?" passive, but what are the reqs to unlock that passive? My Karryn is about to hit Slut Level 100, has the Handjob/Blowjob skills (with the former probably having all accompanying "usage" passives unlocked by now) - and Karryn still keeps mentoring everyone as usual.
See the screenshot inside spoiler tag, it might help.

And another unrelated thing: I was hoping someone could clarify something for me

What is this "desire" value? I ended up here after going through several 60-minute shifts for the Receptionist job and noticing that an overwhelming majority of perverted visitors start by asking for a blowjob, i.e., kisses/handjobs hardly ever come up, maybe once or twice. I can (probably) edit this to balance things out (by breaking things a couple times first), but this is almost 100% sheer curiosity: what is this value governing which request the visitor makes?
I'm not sure which part you don't understand.
"desire" is the value defined as the lowest value chosen between two values. One of these values are "50" and the other is "your receptionist notoriety multiplied by 5". Then "desire" is used to see which actions would suit your notoriety more.

EDIT: I think I was kind of wrong. I'm not good at javascript so I did a little bit of research about Math.randomInt method. It generates a value between 0 and specified value, in this case it is your receptionist notoriety multiplied by 5. So what this means is, if you have lets say 20 notoriety game would get a random value between 0 and 100 then it will compare it to 50 and decide which is lower. Lets say game generated "40" as a random number. Since 40 is lower than 50 it will be the desire value. After those calculations since desire is not 50 and it is greater than 30 visitor will request a handjob. I think that's how it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsugumi

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Did something about how the game handles mods change between 1.2.9.1 and 1.2.9.42/57? I run the game on Linux via dropping nwjs in the game folder, which has worked since forever, and the game works fine however it doesn't seem to be detecting the mods at all on the latest versions. I've extracted them to the /www/mods folder as I always do, downloaded the latest version of CCMod and others (Mods settings, RJCheat, ...) for this purpose but they're not detected at all. The game doesn't crash or anything, it just loads without the mods.

My 1.2.9.1 game still works just fine but I'm confused about what changed?
Even managed to set up Vortex on Linux somehow to install the mods, but they're still not getting picked up by the game. So weird how it worked no issues with 1.2.9.1 but not with the current versions.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
See the screenshot inside spoiler tag, it might help.

I'm not sure which part you don't understand.
"desire" is the value defined as the lowest value chosen between two values. One of these values are "50" and the other is "your receptionist notoriety multiplied by 5". Then "desire" is used to see which actions would suit your notoriety more.

EDIT: I think I was kind of wrong. I'm not good at javascript so I did a little bit of research about Math.randomInt method. It generates a value between 0 and specified value, in this case it is your receptionist notority multiplied by 5. So what this means is, if you have lets say 20 notority game would get a random value between 0 and 100 then it will compare it to 50 and decide which is lower. Lets say game generated "40" as a random number. Since 40 is lower than 50 it will be the desire value. After those calculations since desire is not 50 and it is greater than 30 visitor will request a handjob. I think that's how it works.
Regarding my first question: that screenie unfortunately does not help in the slightest - I did stumble upon that tracker, but the thing is I have no idea how to access this "horny advice" thing. Like I said: Karryn keeps mentoring the gym goers as usual. My problem is not in not knowing how to unlock the passive - it is in not understanding how to give horny advice. To rephrase this: you get the passive by giving horny advice, but how do you give horny advice instead of "normal" advice? What are the conditions to switch from one to the other?

As for my second question: thank you for taking the time to "do a little bit of research". That would mean the chance for blowjobs is going to keep increasing as Notoriety keeps increasing (which keeps expanding the "higher than 50" range). Time to break edit that part to make things not work more equal.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Regarding my first question: that screenie unfortunately does not help in the slightest - I did stumble upon that tracker, but the thing is I have no idea how to access this "horny advice" thing. Like I said: Karryn keeps mentoring the gym goers as usual. My problem is not in not knowing how to unlock the passive - it is in not understanding how to give horny advice. To rephrase this: you get the passive by giving horny advice, but how do you give horny advice instead of "normal" advice? What are the conditions to switch from one to the other?

As for my second question: thank you for taking the time to "do a little bit of research". That would mean the chance for blowjobs is going to keep increasing as Notoriety keeps increasing (which keeps expanding the "higher than 50" range). Time to break edit that part to make things not work more equal.
I think horny advice just means giving an advice while Karryn is in horny state. I forgot how you can make her horny, it has been a while since the last time I've played this game. But I am sure someone else can answer that question or perhaps you could find it yourself, try using searchbar and see what comes up.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Purple_Heart Maybe I just suck at Search'ing, then: I found a grand total of nothing, the mentions I did see seemed to end at getting the passive, without talking about the how-to of the "horny advice" itself. And I can guess why: I am taking it slow with the corruption part, but I figure most people just blitz through a bunch of levels, passives and whatnot so they never notice the in-between.

I did try it with her being aroused, and of course that was not it. Which is why I am stumped: it does not click with me that Horny status is needed to start the sexy stuff for the job. The status does not carry over between battles, meaning you need to get it during the gym job, but you cannot get it without the aforementioned sexy stuff...which I need the status for, to begin with. That means something else must be the prerequisite. Or there is a way to get Karryn to Horny that I am not aware of.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Purple_Heart Maybe I just suck at Search'ing, then: I found a grand total of nothing, the mentions I did see seemed to end at getting the passive, without talking about the how-to of the "horny advice" itself. And I can guess why: I am taking it slow with the corruption part, but I figure most people just blitz through a bunch of levels, passives and whatnot so they never notice the in-between.

I did try it with her being aroused, and of course that was not it. Which is why I am stumped: it does not click with me that Horny status is needed to start the sexy stuff for the job. The status does not carry over between battles, meaning you need to get it during the gym job, but you cannot get it without the aforementioned sexy stuff...which I need the status for, to begin with. That means something else must be the prerequisite. Or there is a way to get Karryn to Horny that I am not aware of.
Perhaps you can't get it because you are "taking it slow with the corruption part". It is not hard to imagine most people at that point already had made Karryn a total slut. I mean we are talking about beating level 3. There are 5 levels in the game and 5th is more like a final boss battle than an actual level. Meaning, to work at the gym you must have already beaten ~60% of the game.

Besides that, I've looked at the code in RemtairyKarrynTrainer.js and it kinda supports what I just said. This is a piece of code that runs when you give advice:
Basically, game checks if Karryn is horny or is doing horny things. If yes, horny advice counter goes up so game can know when to unlock the passive you are looking for.

And this is how game checks if Karryn is using "Horny Variation" of advice:
You can probably guess what to do now. Make her do sexual stuff. Corrupt her before you complete the game. Get her horny. If you don't know, "||" in the code is logic operator for "OR", meaning if any of those conditions are met this method will return true.

By the way the screenshot I attached in one of my previous posts is a bit misleading. The unlocking condition for the passive in that screenshot says "1" but I messed with game files a lot so it probably isn't actually "1" in vanilla game.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Perhaps you can't get it because you are "taking it slow with the corruption part". It is not hard to imagine most people at that point already had made Karryn a total slut. I mean we are talking about beating level 3. There are 5 levels in the game and 5th is more like a final boss battle than an actual level. Meaning, to work at the gym you must have already beaten ~60% of the game.
Oh, that one I am totally done with - got to Happy Ending and not-so-happily-anymore paddling on past 110 days now.

And this is how game checks if Karryn is using "Horny Variation" of advice:
You can probably guess what to do now. Make her do sexual stuff. Corrupt her before you complete the game. Get her horny. If you don't know, "||" in the code is logic operator for "OR", meaning if any of those conditions are met this method will return true.
I need to either use a sex skill during the job - which is out of the question since I am trying to unlock the ability to do so, to begin with -, or...ugh, it IS about Reaction Score, after all. I had this suspicion since pretty much the very beginning of my conundrum. And specifically getCockStareReactionScore relies on having the skill itself, sadism/masochism levels and Slut Level, so back to grinding those levels I go.

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
is this title possible?

It has the // sign next to him but the game is suposed to be finished so shouldn't it be implemented?
I dont know if anyone already solved this (i searched a lot and only find the fix on discord), and i also dont know how some people got this tittle, but just to get this at hand for anyone playing it now, the title Seaman Captain got a typo on script and cant be achieved. Game wont check for Orc creampie cause code missed a "_".
I attaching the fixed file. Just copy it to "www/js/plugins" and overwrite it.

Reactions: JustAl

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
stuck in now loading after i installed all mod list except the outdated one
is there any mod i should remove?
and what mod is recommended for the latest version of the game?
Thank you and sorry for asking this annoying question!

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Oh, that one I am totally done with - got to Happy Ending and not-so-happily-anymore paddling on past 110 days now.

I need to either use a sex skill during the job - which is out of the question since I am trying to unlock the ability to do so, to begin with -, or...ugh, it IS about Reaction Score, after all. I had this suspicion since pretty much the very beginning of my conundrum. And specifically getCockStareReactionScore relies on having the skill itself, sadism/masochism levels and Slut Level, so back to grinding those levels I go.
I don't think you need to use sex skills, having them unlocked is probably enough. I had a save where I never worked at gym but completed the game with all sex skills. Now, I just went to gym and tried giving advice. Game counted it as giving "horny advice" and I unlocked the passive you are after. I did not do anything else.

Reactions: JustAl and Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I don't think you need to use sex skills, having them unlocked is probably enough. I had a save where I never worked at gym but completed the game with all sex skills. Now, I just went to gym and tried giving advice. Game counted it as giving "horny advice" and I unlocked the passive you are after.
I already have the Handjob passive/skill - have had it for a long while now, courtesy of receptionist job requests (along with a bunch of handjob-related passives that come afterwards, so the skill is "leveled up"). Just having the skill is clearly not enough, although that would most certainly boost Reaction Score.:unsure:

Anyway, I am going to stop here because I do realize that at this point this is way more "playing the numbers" than it is "playing the game". Not only does this not add much, if anything, for everyone else in the thread, but I also do not want to make you go "I regret not backing out of this conversation earlier" after all the time and effort you put into your replies.:LOL:

Reactions: Purple_Heart
4.60 star(s) 424 Votes