Kunt

May 6, 2018
I don't know , but I some how finished the game in virgin run but still got happy life end. Is it even possible??
yes, cause it's based on passives
I got the bad ending despite not even being kissed ONCE (her first kiss was with the emperor)
it sucks and I felt all my work go down the drain

SHARLOK777

Nov 18, 2022
yes, cause it's based on passives
I got the bad ending despite not even being kissed ONCE (her first kiss was with the emperor)
it sucks and I felt all my work go down the drain
Hey you! Can someone tell me if there is an update or something? I finished the story and I was at the part where Karryn got married and it ended. I want to know if any extension of the story or something like that

• Hey there
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Kunt

May 6, 2018
To be honest with you I love this game the cg and art are amazing and the slow corruption along with the voice acting puts this in my top 5 list

I would definitely recommend this
Not seen a lot of games making me finish hands free this one surely did.

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I am.
Cheers
hands free? o_O

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Hey you! Can someone tell me if there is an update or something? I finished the story and I was at the part where Karryn got married and it ended. I want to know if any extension of the story or something like that
nope
just a Dlc with Karryn getting comically large big tits, and I mean COMICALLY LARGE
idk how anyone finds that sexy, but I aint judging, it just looks funny to me

Reactions: Riaman

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
I COME BRINGING GIFTS!!!:love::sneaky:
was bored so made a couple animated signature's of Karryns prison
Enjoy.

View attachment 1341923 View attachment 1341924 View attachment 1341926 View attachment 1341927 View attachment 1341928 View attachment 1341932 View attachment 1341933 View attachment 1341935 View attachment 1341937 View attachment 1341938 View attachment 1341939

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**Dont foget to leave a like;)**
are these animation included on the game? or not? cuz I havent encountered this type of animations ingame.

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
I am not sure what you mean with "limit" but I guess you are talking about grace period before control starts decreasing each day. If that's the case find codes I wrote below and change their values to your liking, I don't know what is the limit but you can always try it in a new save.
Codes are in RemtairyPrison.js
Code:
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_EASY = 60; //unused
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_NORMAL = 14;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_HARD = 7;

const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_ONE_MULTIPLER = 1;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_TWO_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_THREE_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_FOUR_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_FIVE_MULTIPLER = 1;
Thank you! Another question, how can I prevent the whore’s level from rising? She herself gets excited during the fight and if she doesn’t masturbate before bed, a debuff is applied and she becomes weaker. What to do in the game so that the level of the whore does not rise? how to play damn

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Thank you! Another question, how can I prevent the whore’s level from rising? She herself gets excited during the fight and if she doesn’t masturbate before bed, a debuff is applied and she becomes weaker. What to do in the game so that the level of the whore does not rise? how to play damn
That question has a looong answer I am not willing to write. But short answer is (if I am remembering correctly)slut level is tied to the number of passives you have. If you don't unlock passives slut level shouldn't rise. Don't ask me how you can stop unlocking passives. There are hundreds of them and each have different unlocking conditions that you need to carefully avoid fulfilling :HideThePain:

Someone correct me if I am remembering things wrong, it has been a while since the last time I played this game.

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Hello, I used the CCMod and how do I enable this edict, can't seem to find how to obtain this passive : Streaking habit

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
That question has a looong answer I am not willing to write. But short answer is (if I am remembering correctly)slut level is tied to the number of passives you have. If you don't unlock passives slut level shouldn't rise. Don't ask me how you can stop unlocking passives. There are hundreds of them and each have different unlocking conditions that you need to carefully avoid fulfilling :HideThePain:

Someone correct me if I am remembering things wrong, it has been a while since the last time I played this game.
But if I masturbate before going to bed, then there will be passivity and the whore's level will increase. And if I don't masturbate, then there will be a strong debuff and I will be very weak. That's the question. How do I get around this system? no cheats or code changes.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
But if I masturbate before going to bed, then there will be passivity and the whore's level will increase. And if I don't masturbate, then there will be a strong debuff and I will be very weak. That's the question. How do I get around this system? no cheats or code changes.
Don't do anything sexual. Don't allow her to get horny. Just keep beating enemies with regular(non-sexual) attacks.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes