Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
This game is far better than what I thought from the preview images. But seems difficult...
I picked the normal warden difficulty and barely managed to get the 2nd floor clreared after 35 ingame days. I somehow? got Order back up again from 20, don't know how and currently around 40 but is there even any hope for me?

Only having a single auto safe file without any backups for "re-do" is kinda hard. And my playtime after barely managing the 2nd floor is already over 16 hours....
Like the description of the game says, it's not like the RPG games we're used to.
If you're going to be a slut then you need Endurance/Energy/Willpower and if you're going to kick ass you need to focus on either strength, dexterity, or agility because a "balanced" build doesn't really exist in this game.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
This game is far better than what I thought from the preview images. But seems difficult...
I picked the normal warden difficulty and barely managed to get the 2nd floor clreared after 35 ingame days. I somehow? got Order back up again from 20, don't know how and currently around 40 but is there even any hope for me?

Only having a single auto safe file without any backups for "re-do" is kinda hard. And my playtime after barely managing the 2nd floor is already over 16 hours....
Play on secretary. You earn extra money and the game is overall more forgiving. You don't get anything from beating higher difficulties other than titles/achievements from certain challenges (which aren't all that worth it if you're not a completionist). The game is great but super tedious. If you're just in it for the sex. Focus your stat upgrades on endurance and dexterity and get the healing thoughts skill from mind. When starting a new playthrough, pick wanton slut and activate the hot coffee cheat so karryn becomes a slut faster.

Reactions: drone4of2

testsubject696969

Aug 18, 2022
Play on secretary. You earn extra money and the game is overall more forgiving. You don't get anything from beating higher difficulties other than titles/achievements from certain challenges (which aren't all that worth it if you're not a completionist). The game is great but super tedious. If you're just in it for the sex. Focus your stat upgrades on endurance and dexterity and get the healing thoughts skill from mind. When starting a new playthrough, pick wanton slut and activate the hot coffee cheat so karryn becomes a slut faster.
yeah i failed on the 3rd floor when the first started rioting again and then my order went to 0 within 3 days :D
Going by the tips i get after the bad end, I was deemed to fail from the start. I don't really mind that, but the long 17 hours and only barely reached 3rd floor was a bit frustrating.

The game is still a gem I never showed any interest to. I thought it was some of the more basic(?) rpgs with. But the art isn't really as bad as I always thought, too. Lucky for me I got to play a game with a lot of... content...

I think I did play Melty's Quest, but it might be worth it to play it again. Too bad there don't seem to be other games from them..

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
me encantaria una traduccion para este juego en español nadie tiene algo porfavor
it is best to use english in an english speaking site (even if iot is from google translate). go check out discord, what you want is being worked on, or i might even be finised by now.

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
It would be cool if the mushroom farm meant anything to the game, I want to see Karryn walking around high out of her mind, hallucinating stuff.

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
Been away from the game for quite some time, surprised by the updates, still hot as heck which is a testament to great work, artistry, and even community

Reactions: someguy4567

dfsc1234

Nov 15, 2020
Are there any other games that have so many mods that change game function like this?

Last edited:

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Hey there!~~
This week we've got reneved CG:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aaaand P cup update ofc~~

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Hey there!~~
Man i wish i could get squished by those massive badonkers
And before you tell me yes I am down bad
(Plz help me)

Reactions: fraazx and spblu

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Hey there!~~
why is her hand and her pussy so fucking huge lol
Its anatomically a fuckin mess. In some scenes her body seems alright but on most scenes her body parts just make no sense.

He even uses AI to help with the quality, atleast let the AI help with the anatomy aswell lol

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Its anatomically a fuckin mess. In some scenes her body seems alright but on most scenes her body parts just make no sense.

He even uses AI to help with the quality, atleast let the AI help with the anatomy aswell lol
For real, that picture has forced perspective vibes.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020

Source on that claim

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ableter
4.60 star(s) 423 Votes