Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
why is her hand and her pussy so fucking huge lol
Its anatomically a fuckin mess. In some scenes her body seems alright but on most scenes her body parts just make no sense.

He even uses AI to help with the quality, atleast let the AI help with the anatomy aswell lol
the hand problem was there even before the art shift
Imo it's the perspective the issue here

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
the hand problem was there even before the art shift
Imo it's the perspective the issue here
If its perspective we are talking about here, then her thighs/legs should be quite big here bcs the angle of the view is a certain way. Her hands are the same size as her thighs lol. Just pay attention to her other body parts and u will see what i mean.

For real, that picture has forced perspective vibes.
Having a certain angle of view is fine but this looks wrong on so many ways.

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
If its perspective we are talking about here, then her thighs/legs should be quite big here bcs the angle of the view is a certain way. Her hands are the same size as her thighs lol. Just pay attention to her other body parts and u will see what i mean.

Maybe it's the big booba that throws everything off
In the cgs with the normal boobs the anatomy seems a bit more proportioned
But yeah legs and thighs arent right
Again this problems were there even before the art shift (legs too now that you mentioned it)

Reactions: Riaman and fraazx

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019

looks like the ar so big to show that the dildo and the anal pearls are closer to our POV than the legs.
but i agree, something is weird, but i can't say where.

RiamuP

Jul 14, 2017
Hey there!~~
This week we've got reneved CG:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aaaand P cup update ofc~~
Oh god i need the update with P-cup tits!

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
why is her hand and her pussy so fucking huge lol
Its anatomically a fuckin mess. In some scenes her body seems alright but on most scenes her body parts just make no sense.

He even uses AI to help with the quality, atleast let the AI help with the anatomy aswell lol
Yeah they should (probably won't) revisit this.

Jun 2, 2021
Sure, here's the updated version due to all the new passives that came out since then.

I played a bit around with this tweak on in v.1.2.9.64 and did not run into any problems. As always, if something breaks and you suspect this tweak being responsible for it, just reply to this message and I'll most likely look into it.
After doing this I got "ReferenceError: LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_ONE is not defined." This is in the latest version, 1.2.9.68

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
After doing this I got "ReferenceError: LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_ONE is not defined." This is in the latest version, 1.2.9.68
Did you forget to remove the line "this._liquidPussyJuice = 0;" like the guide specified?
Because when i tried to reproduce the error you got, i didn't remove it and got the error, but when i removed it i didn't get the error?
"If you want to keep cum as much as possible just delete everything between the first line and the //Always part. The latter part we want to keep in because otherwise we may get errors, but it should be save to delete the line with this._liquidPussyJuice = 0; to keep that pussy wet.
Now, the whole function should look like this: "

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
First, thanks for the report. But now I need some more info. That error should really not come up, but the full error message would be helpful.
Did you delete the this._liquidPussyJuice = 0; line? Did you change anything else in the code? (For example deleting other stuff in RemtairyLiquids.js) What where you doing ingame when the error popped up?

pentane

Nov 8, 2020

Getting this error "analCockTarget.enemyCock is not a function" when im fighting hobos, using the latest steam version 1.2.9.68

anyone else having this issue?

I do have several mods to be fair such as CC and KP

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes