Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Just found out you can retreat from the masturbation in your room scenario, which seems to have almost no downsides at all-you wake up refreshed, no fatigue or pleasure, you barely get any passives, you have a low risk of discovery. This makes going for a Virgin run so much easier, since you can basically get like zero passives and might be able to get away with not even investing in Mind as much and going Str/Agi more. The only "cost" is Cockiness goes down by about 40%, and fatigue by 2%, but that's not really a cost at all considering how fast you regain Cockiness and how fatigue is instantly removed too.

The best ways to go pure/virgin route is probably Str/Agi/Mind (some mix) to dodge all attacks until enemies get frustrated, jack off, and then dodge all the cum matrix style (you only get the initial viewing ejaculation passives) and avoid accumulating pleasure due to not attacking or being hurt or ever losing to unlock the first Talk-pleasure passives, using the See/Hear/Speak no Evil strat (this approach seems unreliable overall, energy costs are high from spamming evasive stance, you have to keep dex low to make sure your attacks miss or only graze and you only attack when you need a turn to reset energy costs), or just going full offensive halberd combat but removing all pleasure at the end of the night with this retreat method. Up to now was an irritating game of attempting to get as close to 33% as possible and optimizing your edict path to a Str or Agi focused with secondary Mind approach while only fighting 2 battles a day to keep order barely above with pleasure below, but this means you could just go for 3 or even 4 fights and probably ignore the costs.

Last edited:

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
I have a question, is there sex contact with Yeti? Or just a blowjob?
Yeah. There's vaginal. But to trigger it, karryn needs to be naked, wet and have enough desire (85 cock desire and 100 pussy desire) and the yeti aroused (blushing) and she needs to perform a kick (so either be unarmed or use cock cick).

Jun 2, 2021
First, thanks for the report. But now I need some more info. That error should really not come up, but the full error message would be helpful.
Did you delete the this._liquidPussyJuice = 0; line? Did you change anything else in the code? (For example deleting other stuff in RemtairyLiquids.js) What where you doing ingame when the error popped up?
Well, I had restored RemtairyLiquids.js, and just now when reediting it so I could get the full error message, I noticed that the first time I edited it there was a single closing curly bracket that I didn't delete in the cleanUpLiquidsBeforeSideJob part. It worked correctly when I deleted it, so it seems it was just user error. I don't know much about code, but I'm guessing leaving that bracket in threw off every other bracket in the file.

Reactions: mamaboiii
Jun 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Getting this error "analCockTarget.enemyCock is not a function" when im fighting hobos, using the latest steam version 1.2.9.68

anyone else having this issue?

I do have several mods to be fair such as CC and KP
I got that too. I don't have any mods, but I have done a few of the tweaks from this thread. I can't see how any of them would cause this though, so I think it might be a bug in the latest release.

Reactions: pentane

miop5011

Jan 5, 2024
Hi guys!
I have a problem - game won't launch, instead it creates debug txt with this error:

ERROR: icu_util.cc(248) Couldn't map ICU data file
FATAL: icu_util.cc(311) Check failed: result.

Pls advise on how to fix this problem, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Love44441

Oct 1, 2022
hello guys :3
i just saw this game review some where and now i really wanna play it XD when i download a game i alway check all the mod for good experience but come to this game ( look super popular ) is having a bunch of mod and i dont know should i get them all or i should play with no mod first since i just saw a lot of guys getting bug and cant play the game :v

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
hello guys :3
i just saw this game review some where and now i really wanna play it XD when i download a game i alway check all the mod for good experience but come to this game ( look super popular ) is having a bunch of mod and i dont know should i get them all or i should play with no mod first since i just saw a lot of guys getting bug and cant play the game :v
I suggest playing vanilla/unmodded game first to understand the game and learn how to play it. Then install mods. Same goes for every game not just this one.

Reactions: Love44441

Rushman93

Mar 21, 2018
Hey there!~~
This week we've got reneved CG:
aaaand P cup update ofc~~
That size is way too absurd, the original one was already pushing it far with it being anti-gravitational. I would've match rather seen a update that offered skin and hair color options.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
hi fellas, i am trying to make a mod for my karryn. Enemies gonna die when they ejaculated 3 or 4 times. I want to change this limit, where the hell that this code line ?

Also, for example the first boss orc can only do titjob is there any method to change this variation ? So he should can be also anal, pussy, blowjob. Where is this code line ?
tonkin will initiate vag or blowjob if karryns boobs are being used. i don't know if he will initiate anal.

Reactions: DicksInSpace
4.60 star(s) 424 Votes