zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
that is exactly what i am searching about it. I wanna ask you some more. Also other members please can answer my questions if "zoomies" dowsnt know, for helping me makin some mod.

Enemies dying after some ejaculation. How we can disable this feature or extend it ?
Second of, i want to clear all of the gained passives, and turn karryn into virgin ?
Last question is, how we can change hue colors of our clothes ?
1. editing the ejaculation stock might do it. i think cc mod has a setting for this in it.
2. edit your save or try rj cheat menu. i think rj lets you add or remove passives, however it might be a different mod. if someone knows, please chime in.
3. this used to be possible with etchiman mod on discord, i seem to remember one member on discord making a mod to do it, check there.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Friend, I wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude for taking the time to assist me. Although I've dabbled in various games before, this marks my inaugural dive into the realm of RPGM. Admittedly, grappling with the intricacies of commands has proven quite the challenge; they all appear rather enigmatic to me. Enclosed below, you'll find an image showcasing in-game cheats. My inquiry pertains to whether I should adjust any settings or adhere to the default configurations. While I've opted to enable some cheats, I'm uncertain if this decision was prudent. I would greatly value your insights on the matter.
Additionally, I'm curious if you could shed some light on the commands necessary to pause the game and simultaneously save progress. Is such a feat even feasible within the game's mechanics? Your expertise on this matter would be invaluable to me. Thank you once again for your assistance and guidance.
If you mean the ingame cheats, they make the game harder on the easiest difficulty only. For your first run, just play without them. You can pause&save by pressing 'X' to open the menu.

Am I on the right track, or is there something I might be overlooking? Additionally, are there any keyboard shortcuts available for manual saving, allowing me to save the game at will and resume from that point?
Yup, that's all you need. The game auto-saves a lot of times (changing room, before/after battle, open/close menu) into the most recent save slot. So you want to use at least 2 save slots actively. My go-to: Always save last on slot 1, once I want to make a 'real save' I save on slot 2 and then on slot 1 again. This way the auto-save always overwrites slot 1 (and I have slot 2 as a backup). No keyboard shortcuts.

vevelion

May 2, 2022
1. editing the ejaculation stock might do it. i think cc mod has a setting for this in it.
2. edit your save or try rj cheat menu. i think rj lets you add or remove passives, however it might be a different mod. if someone knows, please chime in.
3. this used to be possible with etchiman mod on discord, i seem to remember one member on discord making a mod to do it, check there.
1. Might be but they are ejaculation more than this number but i will change.
2. rj couldnt remove all the passives, it comes back, or it doesnt. i try to click remove button but nah some passives couldnt.
3. yea i know that, but there is no exactly a mod for default clothes. The etchiman mods tries to change outfit, i dont want it.

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
If you mean the ingame cheats, they make the game harder on the easiest difficulty only. For your first run, just play without them. You can pause&save by pressing 'X' to open the menu.

Yup, that's all you need. The game auto-saves a lot of times (changing room, before/after battle, open/close menu) into the most recent save slot. So you want to use at least 2 save slots actively. My go-to: Always save last on slot 1, once I want to make a 'real save' I save on slot 2 and then on slot 1 again. This way the auto-save always overwrites slot 1 (and I have slot 2 as a backup). No keyboard shortcuts.
Whoops... It seems I forgot to upload a picture, but yes, I was referring to those in-game cheats.
So if I deactivate them through settings, and if so, even if I've activated cheats in a previous save, will they remain active when I continue from last save point?
Screenshot (63).png

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Enemies dying after some ejaculation. How we can disable this feature or extend it ?
Second of, i want to clear all of the gained passives, and turn karryn into virgin ?
Last question is, how we can change hue colors of our clothes ?
regarding 2.) I wrote a tutorial years ago here
no idea if it still works the exact same way, but that could give you enough pointers to figure it out

Whoops... It seems I forgot to upload a picture, but yes, I was referring to those in-game cheats.
So if I deactivate them through settings, and if so, even if I've activated cheats in a previous save, will they remain active when I continue from last save point?
Should work on old saves, just try it out.

Reactions: rei_x

Flint260

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone have a full file of Karryn Prison with the CCMod installed ? I tried doing it myself and long story short it aint work too well for me lol.

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Thank you for your assistance, my friend! I'm intrigued to know if it's feasible to create a save point at will within the game, whether it's upon exiting or entering certain facilities, prior to engaging in battles, or even amidst a battle itself. If the current game mechanics don't allow for such flexibility, I'm curious if there are any mods available that could grant me this capability. I'm eager to have the freedom to save my progress whenever I desire, regardless of the circumstances, and I'm hopeful that you can provide some guidance on this matter.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
1. Might be but they are ejaculation more than this number but i will change.
2. rj couldnt remove all the passives, it comes back, or it doesnt. i try to click remove button but nah some passives couldnt.
3. yea i know that, but there is no exactly a mod for default clothes. The etchiman mods tries to change outfit, i dont want it.
etchiman image replace allows you to change the clothing and color.

derek123123

Sep 8, 2019
I have been having aproblem in CC mod where despite all 3 of the sex toys were used on Karryn multiple times and many passives about toys were unlocked, only rotor is available to choose when choosing "add toys" option on the bed. does anyone have any idea why this is happening or how to fix it?
this happened on a new game when I installed 5.0.4 CC mod from Vortex.on a previous new game it had only rotor as well. before that I could get rotor and dildo but not anal beads where CC mod was manually installed. I believe I had no problems few months ago when I didn't delete and reinstalled the game and the mods after the updates.

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
I defeated the boss on my first try. Is that a problem? Will I miss out on scenes that were supposed to happen there? Or is it a case of what's done is done? Also, for future encounters, if I defeat a boss on the first attempt, does that mean certain scenes won't occur? Additionally, could someone advise me on the best approach to playing the game to fully experience all of its content?

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes